It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited October 06, 2013 by MysterGifter
MysterGifter: I want games to go to people who plays them and has helped this commnity before and are not just asking games for because they want to collect and not play them..
give it to chezy if none of the prior ones provide proof - she gave me the egosoft BTA yesterday
chezybezy: may i pretty please?
whoops sorry browser didn't refresh! said no one had replied!
Hey chezy, check your PMs on an unrelated matter. :)
MysterGifter: will you play the games?
Probably. But I'm pretty sure that not this week...

anyway, feel free to choose somebody else, if you so desire... ;p

Edit: hey, give it to chezy... I'm more interested on the lower tier...
Post edited September 26, 2013 by Stooner
MysterGifter: will you play the games?
Stooner: Probably. But I'm pretty sure that not this week...

I dont want to sound like a jackass but i see many posts where people ask games constantly. they cant have time to play all so i want these games to go to person who wants to play them

MysterGifter: I dont want to sound like a jackass but i see many posts where people ask games constantly. they cant have time to play all so i want these games to go to person who wants to play them
yup. Check my edit...
MysterGifter: I dont want to sound like a jackass but i see many posts where people ask games constantly. they cant have time to play all so i want these games to go to person who wants to play them
Stooner: yup. Check my edit...
sent to the person. Thank you.
high rated
I was holding a Steam key for Retrovirus for Chezy, but didn't get it to her in time before she got it elsewhere. So I'm offering it up to you all, with preference going to the ninjas I know and like. Favouritism, thou art mine. ;)

Maybe but what would prevent one from playing such a game in the future which he/she knows will play eventually.
IAmSinistar: I was holding a Steam key for Retrovirus for Chezy, but didn't get it to her in time before she got it elsewhere. So I'm offering it up to you all, with preference going to the ninjas I know and like. Favouritism, thou art mine. ;)
Danke schon ;)
Stooner: yup. Check my edit...
MysterGifter: sent to the person. Thank you.
Nope, thank you. ;p

actually, I was just preventing the fake mustache get it.
chezybezy: may i pretty please?
whoops sorry browser didn't refresh! said no one had replied!
IAmSinistar: Hey chezy, check your PMs on an unrelated matter. :)
your took kind! Thankyou for the kind offer!

and guys nawh its ok i may not have much time starting Tuesday! but thankyou ever so much for the vote of support Stooner and Sachys .

Keep your eyes peeled for a post in normal tonight / tomorrow for my good news thread.

e: A HUGE thankyou to MysterGifter!
Post edited September 26, 2013 by chezybezy
vohoo i got my birthday present early :)))
Attachments:
lemuria: vohoo i got my birthday present early :)))
Congrats. Is the glam metal album from the 80s there lol?
IAmSinistar: I was holding a Steam key for Retrovirus for Chezy, but didn't get it to her in time before she got it elsewhere. So I'm offering it up to you all, with preference going to the ninjas I know and like. Favouritism, thou art mine. ;)
sanchit117: Danke schon ;)
You mean you've beaten Micy Roll already? ;)

EDIT: And welcome back MysterGifter, thanks for the game drop!
Post edited September 26, 2013 by IAmSinistar