It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Some people are only good in silence...
Sachys: Preferably silent because of a vacuum
The saddest thing is that they are good at disguises and even manage to delude good people...
Stooner: The saddest thing is that they are good at disguises and even manage to delude good people...
who? ninjas?
Stooner: The saddest thing is that they are good at disguises and even manage to delude good people...
I wouldn't say a false moustache is a good disguise, but you're right on the latter
Sachys: I wouldn't say a false moustache is a good disguise, but you're right on the latter
Oh, well... :(
high rated
I've got another Steam key here, for Vessel if anyone would like it!
blakstar: I've got another Steam key here, for Vessel if anyone would like it!
Sachys?

edit: oops, I guess he tried Greed Corp.... ;p
Sachys: I wouldn't say a false moustache is a good disguise, but you're right on the latter
Well, a false mustache, not. But fake generosity, maybe.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by Stooner
I would
RevolutionSphere: I would
OK -- PM on it's way! :-)
yeah and you're good to that :D
DyNaer: yeah and you're good to that :D
I'm always naked... would you lend me your hand?
Stooner: Sachys?

edit: oops, I guess he tried Greed Corp.... ;p
Stooner: Well, a false mustache, not. But fake generosity, maybe.
Well, I posted that key on another resource right after I posted it here, so that wasn't a fake generosity, because I am sure the key was valid. Anyway, noone said if he redeemed it.
DyNaer: yeah and you're good to that :D
Stooner: I'm always naked... would you lend me your hand?
yuck >_<
Somehow, I feel like I'm missing half a conversation here, what with all this talk about moustaches and disguises! :-)
blakstar: Somehow, I feel like I'm missing half a conversation here, what with all this talk about moustaches and disguises! :-)
maybe the new game on gog : The Raven ,) ; but with Stooner & Sachys around could be anything else :p
Post edited September 26, 2013 by DyNaer
hi everone, whats up?
Stooner with a fake mustard playing around naked with Sachys???

edit:
bad boys, wear your pink tutu
Post edited September 26, 2013 by Schnuff