It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer:
Sachys: when i bought the orange box it wasnt even present on the packaging (against EU law as well) - nor any warning about internet activation. had to use the neighbours net and took it over the limit at the time. couldnt even play the damned game.
it's mostly because of ninja gifts i started using steam again - thankfully it has improved upon those days on the whole.
well obviously the law isn't properly applied ; i went on amazon.fr and at the orange box page , there's no mention about Steam. >.> go figure..
niniendowarrior: I laughed at that stuff when I saw it on shelves. Internet activation on Half Life and people willingly leaped into that jail.
NAH - the box had NO warning about steam, internet activation - ANYTHING!
DyNaer: well obviously the law isn't properly applied ; i went on amazon.fr and at the orange box page , there's no mention about Steam. >.> go figure..
exactly! - though lets face it, dunno about france but amazon owe the UK a SHITLOAD of tax money!
Post edited September 25, 2013 by Sachys
Oh well, night all -- might as well say it here. Someone's probably going to complain that this has turned into a Steam thread anyway! :-)
Garugo: I have a gift URL for the full Be Mine Special Edition bundle.

[taken]
Stooner: that included Krater c? *just curious...
Yes, it does. Nice bundle, imo.
niniendowarrior: I laughed at that stuff when I saw it on shelves. Internet activation on Half Life and people willingly leaped into that jail.
Sachys: NAH - the box had NO warning about steam, internet activation - ANYTHING!
DyNaer: well obviously the law isn't properly applied ; i went on amazon.fr and at the orange box page , there's no mention about Steam. >.> go figure..
Sachys: exactly! - though lets face it, dunno about france but amazon owe the UK a SHITLOAD of tax money!
Because they use a tax optimization , they owe a lot of money to many (a lot) countries, it's unfair & they steal those countries....

if you buy a physical good , look from where the bill come from : Luxemburg >_>
Post edited September 25, 2013 by DyNaer
DeMignon: Yes, it does. Nice bundle, imo.
Really cool.. Luck you, have fun ;p
You already got a response by the person who got the gift, but yep, Krater - Collector's Edition was a part of that bundle.
blakstar: Oh well, night all -- might as well say it here. Someone's probably going to complain that this has turned into a Steam thread anyway! :-)
nah, this is the offtopic of the offtopic category - but people putting two pages of "good morning" just pisses a lot of other people off
Garugo: You already got a response by the person who got the gift, but yep, Krater - Collector's Edition was a part of that bundle.
Yeah... no worries..
thanks!
Sachys: NAH - the box had NO warning about steam, internet activation - ANYTHING!
Sachys: exactly! - though lets face it, dunno about france but amazon owe the UK a SHITLOAD of tax money!
I read about it online... but I saw the box in the store shelf and it did state clearly an internet connection was required. Not trying to dispute your statement that Valve didn't put any warning on the box there. :)
Post edited September 25, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior:
Yeah yeah - you valve black ops agent! O_O

*tightens tinfoil hat

exactly! - though lets face it, dunno about france but amazon owe the UK a SHITLOAD of tax money!
niniendowarrior: I read about it online... but I saw the box in the store shelf and it did state clearly an internet connection was required. Not trying to dispute your statement that Valve didn't put any warning on the box there. :)
yeah , yeah , but NO :P

checked for Risen 2 / Fallout NV (since the boxed version require Steam) , nothing about Steam x_o

I could give you many games example in this case

The colonel must be in Valve's Spec. Force ;)
niniendowarrior: I read about it online... but I saw the box in the store shelf and it did state clearly an internet connection was required. Not trying to dispute your statement that Valve didn't put any warning on the box there. :)
DyNaer: yeah , yeah , but NO :P

checked for Risen 2 / Fallout NV (since the boxed version require Steam) , nothing about Steam x_o

I don't remember about a requirement stating Steam, but I do seem to remember the box saying internet connection required. Shrugs.
DyNaer: yeah , yeah , but NO :P

niniendowarrior: I don't remember about a requirement stating Steam, but I do seem to remember the box saying internet connection required. Shrugs.
That's strange i remember some time ago , it was written.. (unless i have memory trouble...)

but it SHOULD be written.

Reason : Imagine a customer at the webpage of the product , if there's no picture provided about the back of the box , he's cluless ...

Plus the Sream version ain't a real game, it's a backup copy of a Steam product. You put the CD/DVD in the drive, Steam download the files instead to restore the files present on the CD/DVD. Trust me restoring the content from the disc save you a lot of bandwith.
high rated
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (UPLAY) for Europe

Step 1: Go to http://shop.ubi.com/fc3bdamd, Log in or create an account
Step 2: Add Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon PC Download (standard edition) to the shopping cart
Step 3: Click on "Click here to redeem link'
Step 4: Enter the game code below and click apply
Step 5: Click the checkout button and fill out the necessary fields.
Step 6: Click on submit order then click on begin download

Codes : fbxoqo892 jbaojopet xdtrzydq4 uw6hxdjv9 a7boh64ep 6q7ujnq6j yxondji8w 887qdawm3 uf9raxtha ryto33dgr