It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: *flings poo backwards
Crsldmc: *tries to evade the poo... unsuccessful*
RANDOM SHIT!
Crsldmc: *tries to evade the poo... unsuccessful*
Sachys: RANDOM SHIT!
Yeah that's certainly some random shit falling from the sky!!

Maybe your Trebuchet will get on fire one of this days.

Shit happens mate!
Sachys: RANDOM SHIT!
Crsldmc: Yeah that's certainly some random shit falling from the sky!!

Shit happens mate!
I left the trebuchet behind when i moved into the core of the sun remember?!
Crsldmc: Yeah that's certainly some random shit falling from the sky!!

Shit happens mate!
Sachys: I left the trebuchet behind when i moved into the core of the sun remember?!
I'm sure you miss it! What happened to Gnu in the end? never heard of him again.
Sachys: I left the trebuchet behind when i moved into the core of the sun remember?!
Crsldmc: I'm sure you miss it! What happened to Gnu in the end? never heard of him again.
thespian did "stuff" to him, then dumped his body over a cliff in a 1980s yugo into the sea. stooner found the corpse on the beach weeks later.
Crsldmc: I'm sure you miss it! What happened to Gnu in the end? never heard of him again.
Sachys: thespian did "stuff" to him, then dumped his body over a cliff in a 1980s yugo into the sea. stooner found the corpse on the beach weeks later.
Jeez, I don't think I want to know what a Vulcan would have to do with a Gnu. O_O
Sachys: thespian did "stuff" to him, then dumped his body over a cliff in a 1980s yugo into the sea. stooner found the corpse on the beach weeks later.
Crsldmc: Jeez, I don't think I want to know what a Vulcan would have to do with a Gnu. O_O
As Stooner has been quiet, and Stooner found the remains, I'm pretty sure cosidering his standards and... practices we are guaranteed it was an unspeakable act!
Crsldmc: Jeez, I don't think I want to know what a Vulcan would have to do with a Gnu. O_O
Sachys: As Stooner has been quiet, and Stooner found the remains, I'm pretty sure cosidering his standards and... practices we are guaranteed it was an unspeakable act!
Poor Gnu :(

I'll make sure to stay away from Thespian from now on O_O
Sachys: As Stooner has been quiet, and Stooner found the remains, I'm pretty sure cosidering his standards and... practices we are guaranteed it was an unspeakable act!
Crsldmc: Poor Gnu :(

I reckon he's the one been fettling the cattle with mutilations allover hooch country USA all these years!
Crsldmc: Poor Gnu :(

Sachys: I reckon he's the one been fettling the cattle with mutilations allover hooch country USA all these years!
We should alert the authorities!!!!!

Sorry for the late reply haha, it's my father's birthday and I'm going through some glasses of Scotch.

I'll be off mate, have a good one!!
sex
Ian: sex
Yes, please :P
Laughter, joy and loneliness...

And hello to you, Ian!
Post edited July 31, 2013 by adambiser
NR, but thanks for offering!
UDDERS!? O_o
Crsldmc:
Have you smoked one of hus "cigarettes" yet?
Post edited July 31, 2013 by Sachys