It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: Reminder from Lugum: 20 Indiegala Summertide gifts a choo chooo
Another Place to enter http://www.indiegamebundles.com/giveaway-indie-gala-summer-tide-x-5/ (also Via Lugum :D)
kkreo: Gonna try my luck at this one,and im CBlocked from the "friends" requirment
te_lanus: cblocked?
Cockblocked
high rated
torchlight AYB*-*2CY-6ARC-2E** gog
The first letter in Joey = *
high rated
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (UPlay): h-ndu-62th-v

Remove the dashes.
Gazoinks: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (UPlay): h-ndu-62th-v

Remove the dashes.
I do not have a Uplay account but i want this game SO bad i will make one in the slim hope that I get this

edit:.......and its taken, shit. Well I got a godawful and hackable game client and account for no reason but oh well
Post edited July 28, 2013 by grunthos64
Gazoinks: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (UPlay): h-ndu-62th-v

Remove the dashes.
it says activation code is not valid :/ thanks +1
Post edited July 28, 2013 by lemuria
Hello guys! Dropped some +1s today. Recovered from a bad, bad headache after hours of Dragon Age: Origins. LOL
niniendowarrior: Hello guys! Dropped some +1s today. Recovered from a bad, bad headache after hours of Dragon Age: Origins. LOL
Had that the other night from F:NV
niniendowarrior: Hello guys! Dropped some +1s today. Recovered from a bad, bad headache after hours of Dragon Age: Origins. LOL
Sachys: Had that the other night from F:NV
Fallout New Vegas?

Never did appreciate the Bethesda boys after Morrowind. Just don't like what they do.
niniendowarrior: Fallout New Vegas?

Never did appreciate the Bethesda boys after Morrowind. Just don't like what they do.
Fallout New Vegas was developed by Obsidian with programming assistance from Bethesda.

It's far better than Oblivion in many ways - but theres still that open world grind that can really drag the game down (which is kinda where I'm at). Wasn't developed by Bethesda though - Obsidian.

CymTyr: Fallout New Vegas was developed by Obsidian with programming assistance from Bethesda.
They were built on Bethesda's engine for Fallout 3. I just don't see how a third party developer can fix the stuff I don't like about that engine.

An added bonus is me blacklisting Obsidian for their chopshop job on KotOR 2.
Post edited July 28, 2013 by niniendowarrior
CymTyr: Fallout New Vegas was developed by Obsidian with programming assistance from Bethesda.
niniendowarrior: They were built on Bethesda's engine for Fallout 3. I just don't see how a third party developer can fix the stuff I don't like about that engine.

Yeah, but that's like saying Lineage 2 was developed by Epic because it uses the Unreal engine ;) I don't normally split hairs, but Obsidian deserves credit for NV, it's an epic game that surpasses FO3 in oh so many ways.
niniendowarrior: They were built on Bethesda's engine for Fallout 3. I just don't see how a third party developer can fix the stuff I don't like about that engine.

Anytime you buy an Obsidian game, you enter into an unwritten contract. They deliver you a product that is extremely buggy, barely playable, and has unfinished content. The modding community then commences to make massive patches that fix bugs, polish the design and complete leftover parts of the game. The final product is better than anything else in its genre and can be played for years to come.

So, yeah. If you're OK playing 5-year-old games, you should do just fine with Obsidian's offerings ;)

CymTyr: Yeah, but that's like saying Lineage 2 was developed by Epic because it uses the Unreal engine ;) I don't normally split hairs, but Obsidian deserves credit for NV, it's an epic game that surpasses FO3 in oh so many ways.
Well, I don't see that as comparable because Obsidian's work is clearly going to be a derivative of Fallout 3 and what I've played of Fallout 3 totally reminds me of Morrowind and what I don't like about it.

Spinorial: Anytime you buy an Obsidian game, you enter into an unwritten contract. They deliver you a product that is extremely buggy, barely playable, and has unfinished content. The modding community then commences to make massive patches that fix bugs, polish the design and complete leftover parts of the game. The final product is better than anything else in its genre and can be played for years to come.

So, yeah. If you're OK playing 5-year-old games, you should do just fine with Obsidian's offerings ;)
I don't think the modding community ever came around to polish up Alpha Protocol. Sadly too.
Post edited July 28, 2013 by niniendowarrior