It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mondo84: Anybody feeling Rotastic today? First to quote gets the key.
Th3R3n3gad3: Anybody feeling Rotastic today? First to quote gets the key.
PM sent. Hope you enjoy the game. :)
mondo84: PM sent. Hope you enjoy the game. :)
Thanks!
Tw2Brick: First?
Oops, oh well. =)
Ah, sorry, you were really close. :/
Just tested out a razor blade from the ones I purchased off ebay - idk what the local stores are selling, but this blade cut closer than any shave I've given myself in the past 4-5 years. Could be that it's a fusion pro designed to fit into my mach 3 :3
CymTyr: Just tested out a razor blade from the ones I purchased off ebay - idk what the local stores are selling, but this blade cut closer than any shave I've given myself in the past 4-5 years. Could be that it's a fusion pro designed to fit into my mach 3 :3
could be the dirty puddle! ;)
CymTyr: Just tested out a razor blade from the ones I purchased off ebay - idk what the local stores are selling, but this blade cut closer than any shave I've given myself in the past 4-5 years. Could be that it's a fusion pro designed to fit into my mach 3 :3
Sachys: could be the dirty puddle! ;)
Possibly ;)
lemuria: Anomaly Warzone (Steam)
What is the name of the fisher town in ultima online ?
I started playing UO in 2000. It was my first MMO and I absolutely loved it, given my love of the Ultima games and being able to interact with friends and others in Britannia.

But fishing town? I thought my UO knowledge was pretty good, even though I haven't played in years. You don't mean Buccaneer's Den? Well I'll be darned, I looked it up and it's Occlo :)

The first to reply gets Primordia(Steam) :)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: I started playing UO in 2000. It was my first MMO and I absolutely loved it, given my love of the Ultima games and being able to interact with friends and others in Britannia.

But fishing town? I thought my UO knowledge was pretty good, even though I haven't played in years. You don't mean Buccaneer's Den? Well I'll be darned, I looked it up and it's Occlo :)

It was Vesper :)
Anyway nobody want anomaly warzone :)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by lemuria
Tarnicus: I started playing UO in 2000. It was my first MMO and I absolutely loved it, given my love of the Ultima games and being able to interact with friends and others in Britannia.

lemuria: It was Vesper :)
Would it be possible for me to gift it to a friend?

If no one got Primordia, I'll take it :)
niniendowarrior: Would it be possible for me to gift it to a friend?
Sure check your pm.
Based on what? lol

http://www.uoguide.com/Ocllo

http://ultima.wikia.com/wiki/Vesper
Tarnicus: Based on what? lol

http://www.uoguide.com/Ocllo

http://ultima.wikia.com/wiki/Vesper
LoL based on ultima online :))
tAnt0: If no one got Primordia, I'll take it :)
Code PMd :)
lemuria: LoL based on ultima online :))
Reference please? :) 10 years of playing didn't have me think Vesper was a fishing town :)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Tarnicus
tAnt0: If no one got Primordia, I'll take it :)
Tarnicus: Code PMd :)
lemuria: LoL based on ultima online :))
Tarnicus: Reference please? :) 10 years of playing didn't have me think Vesper was a fishing town :)
Thanks for your generosity :)