It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys I'm sorry to be off-topic now, but is there a trading topic on GoG forums ? I need Hotline Miami (Steam), I missed the $2 offer... I had the game but I gave it to a friend a few months ago, I would like to play it again ^^ Thanks !

I'll try to make more giveaways when I can, unfortunately I don't have that much money :/
Post edited July 14, 2013 by DarthWound
DarthWound: Hey guys I'm sorry to be off-topic now, but is there a trading topic on GoG forums ? I need Hotline Miami (Steam), I missed the $2 offer... I had the game but I gave it to a friend a few months ago, I would like to play it again ^^ Thanks !

I'll try to make more giveaways when I can, unfortunately I don't have that much money :/
Sure :-)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
DarthWound: Hey guys I'm sorry to be off-topic now, but is there a trading topic on GoG forums ? I need Hotline Miami (Steam), I missed the $2 offer... I had the game but I gave it to a friend a few months ago, I would like to play it again ^^ Thanks !

benderz: Sure :-)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds
Thank you, I haven't seen this one ^^
I am surprised that Sims 3 on Steam never goes below 10 bucks.
niniendowarrior: I am surprised that Sims 3 on Steam never goes below 10 bucks.
Blame EA.
Stooner: Blame EA.
They make some better deals than before, but EA will always be EA !
It was $5 on Origin the other day. Fuck Origin. Fuck. EA. The worst company to fuck up gaming in existence.

I just woke up on the grumpy side of the bed :D
benderz: They make some better deals than before, but EA will always be EA !
yeah..... i never finished the ME series since ME3 need Origin .... :-(

Microsoft with it's crappy GWFL , is close to this crap aswell...
Post edited July 14, 2013 by DyNaer
Tarnicus: It was $5 on Origin the other day. Fuck Origin. Fuck. EA. The worst company to fuck up gaming in existence.

I couldn't sleep, lets fuck EA!
Tarnicus: It was $5 on Origin the other day. Fuck Origin. Fuck. EA. The worst company to fuck up gaming in existence.

now thats the sorta price it should be, $5 / £5. lord knows they have enough expansions to make the money on!
That is rather true... although they did put Mass Effect 2 on those bundles...
niniendowarrior: That is rather true... although they did put Mass Effect 2 on those bundles...
Yeah, to support politicians... Blame EA!
high rated
Also fuck regional pricing. Charging 250% in Australia of what people pay in the US is fucked!

Here, have a code to balance out my negative rant :)

Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes (Steam) JN*HG-0L8BA-M4WM*

* = Beatles song about a number

chezybezy: now thats the sorta price it should be, $5 / £5. lord knows they have enough expansions to make the money on!
Yeah. How many is there now? A bazillion?

chezybezy: now thats the sorta price it should be, $5 / £5. lord knows they have enough expansions to make the money on!
DLCs for sims 3 -> 267.33 euros o_O no kidding ! (and that's with a 50% discount)
Post edited July 14, 2013 by DyNaer