It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirEyeball: I got it thanks Ian and yes I lived in Wales 2 years ROFL
Sachys: ah yes ya did - then you should know what i refer to that momo may not have gotten and will likely never forget should we tell her! ;)
Baaah we'll let her stay somewhat innocent ;) Roflmao
Thanks for Disciples III, Ian! You're my hero :D
Sachys: ah yes ya did - then you should know what i refer to that momo may not have gotten and will likely never forget should we tell her! ;)
I didn't own a pair of Wellies though so I was not participating LOL
Momo1991: Please, please, please keep me in the dark, thank you very much ;-p
oh, in that case... see the light and be SAVED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD0-bg0cz7c

SirEyeball:
O_O
Post edited July 12, 2013 by Sachys
SirEyeball: I didn't own a pair of Wellies though so I was not participating LOL
I may not have been born in a barn but I also wasn't born yesterday either ;-p
Momo1991: I may not have been born in a barn but I also wasn't born yesterday either ;-p
that doesnt mean you werent... nah - cant even be bothered. my last link was too good!
I think I might be glad that Adobe Flash doesn't love me anymore!
high rated
Momo, please answer ya pm :)

RIP Trilogy
Momo, beware!
Stooner: Momo, beware!
shush u - or i will tell Kristy lol :)
Ian: Momo, please answer ya pm :)

RIP Trilogy
i can get it.
Ian: shush u - or i will tell Kristy lol :)
O_o7

not want to know!
Ian: shush u - or i will tell Kristy lol :)
oOops

I'll be good. Promise. ;p
Post edited July 12, 2013 by Stooner
well night all and if Walking dead 400 days or Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods comes up I call pre-emptive Ninja on them as if thats possible (they are not in a bundle or part of the Steam sale so not bloody likely) Rofl
SirEyeball: well night all and if Walking dead 400 days or Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods comes up I call pre-emptive Ninja on them as if thats possible (they are not in a bundle or part of the Steam sale so not bloody likely) Rofl
you also have half life 2 to play! -_+