It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Necrovision Lost Company (steam)

A2QWA-EA2V0-Q3HEP

Iron Grip: Marauders - $10 Content Coupon

K2G-UH5-R58

Another Zafehouse diaries key (desura) if you missed the above one :)

5XXJW-RSP8H-Y8IN5-08FXR-HTOMH
If anyone sees dizcology, tell him he has this weird nonsensical wordey thing beneath his name....
Ok, guess it's way too late in most of the world - I'll try this again tomorrow ;-)
Post edited July 07, 2013 by Momo1991
H3xx: If anyone sees dizcology, tell him he has this weird nonsensical wordey thing beneath his name....
It's a secret message that requires all 197 encoding schemes known to mankind to decode.
Momo1991: ....
Ok, guess it's way too late in most of the world - I'll try this again tomorrow ;-)
Thanks for trying Momo... ;p
Any of you peeps still has a The Real Texas GOG code you can spare or would trade? I'm just trying my luck to have it here (GOGer to Death) :D

samlii was really kind gifting me a Desura code and I'm loving the game, is crazy, funny and challenging at times!

If you'd like to browse my classifieds post I'll just leave it here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post7155

I'm off guys, see ya.

Fairy Bloom Freesia: I4[]6P-D[]P[]L-[]E4NG

[] = 8
high rated
First to reply gets Garshasp The Monster Slayer (Steam key).
spoderman: First to reply gets Garshasp The Monster Slayer (Steam key).
Ohh me!
MeImNot: Ohh me!
PM sent
Nice drop :) it looks like a Conan themed God Of War game. +1
Post edited July 07, 2013 by Crsldmc
Damn I got here too late.
ggf162: Zafehouse Diaries-Desura

7XGMP-JGQ5L-ZUQQT-VIGN8-MRHQG
I was too late. =/

edit: how come i even did see so old page, i thought it was pretty new. ^^
Post edited July 07, 2013 by Antimateria
I've pushed the giveaway. Someone answered it within an hour! Wow. So fast! :D
niniendowarrior: I've pushed the giveaway. Someone answered it within an hour! Wow. So fast! :D
Maybe you should run another one with a really up to your quality puzzle Colonel! :)
niniendowarrior: I've pushed the giveaway. Someone answered it within an hour! Wow. So fast! :D
Crsldmc: Maybe you should run another one with a really up to your quality puzzle Colonel! :)
I was criticized for that puzzle and I understand the flaws that were pointed out. For this one... I really aimed for something more solvable. I am happy that someone managed to solve it rather quickly. Post Mortem is still available though so whoever wants it can still earn it.

Don't worry about quality of the puzzle. I think this one is just right. :)
Crsldmc: Maybe you should run another one with a really up to your quality puzzle Colonel! :)
niniendowarrior: I was criticized for that puzzle and I understand the flaws that were pointed out. For this one... I really aimed for something more solvable. I am happy that someone managed to solve it rather quickly. Post Mortem is still available though so whoever wants it can still earn it.

Don't worry about quality of the puzzle. I think this one is just right. :)
Indeed, it was right :)

Is just that I love to see people getting their brains out with your hard puzzles, that's all :)

Cheers on your GA and +1