It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: Damnit, US players are lucky with amazon .......
niniendowarrior: What's in Amazon?
http://www.indiegamebundles.com/rockstar-sale-amazon/

that explain all , well need to put a us adress for those ...... usa isn't the center of the world :(
niniendowarrior: What's in Amazon?
DyNaer: http://www.indiegamebundles.com/rockstar-sale-amazon/

that explain all , well need to put a us adress for those ...... usa isn't the center of the world :(
Awesome stuff! I'm not itching for Rockstar games, but I'm sure there are guys that do.
DyNaer: http://www.indiegamebundles.com/rockstar-sale-amazon/

niniendowarrior: Awesome stuff! I'm not itching for Rockstar games, but I'm sure there are guys that do.
oh there's more than that ;)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&docId=1000716161&linkCode=ur2&pf_rd_i=6923534011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=1569568882&pf_rd_r=5C9BFE1CB15C4A4DAE8C&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-1&pf_rd_t=101&tag=indgambun-20

the french page is just so lame .... there's no deals (unless it's well hidden xD)
Post edited July 04, 2013 by DyNaer
balh blah bleeuurgh!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_i_dont_have_time_to_make_a_treasure_hunt_afterall_heres_a_radio_show_i_did_some_stuff_with_a
+1! Not in, but great stuff for ya! :D
niniendowarrior: +1! Not in, but great stuff for ya! :D
just wish i had the time to put the treasure hunt together instead - might manage it off the steam sales though
niniendowarrior: +1! Not in, but great stuff for ya! :D
Sachys: just wish i had the time to put the treasure hunt together instead - might manage it off the steam sales though
I spent 2 weeks building puzzles... I'm about to unleash mine so, it's a bit of good timing that you don't have one right now.
good stuff + 1

finaly i found the french page on amazon , was a pain >_< , but not as good as the us page of course...
Post edited July 04, 2013 by DyNaer
Sachys: just wish i had the time to put the treasure hunt together instead - might manage it off the steam sales though
niniendowarrior: I spent 2 weeks building puzzles... I'm about to unleash mine so, it's a bit of good timing that you don't have one right now.
Heheh!

I actually sent you a PM about you partaking in the treasure hunt build but gog ate it.
When im back on track I'll do so again
niniendowarrior: I spent 2 weeks building puzzles... I'm about to unleash mine so, it's a bit of good timing that you don't have one right now.
Sachys: Heheh!

I actually sent you a PM about you partaking in the treasure hunt build but gog ate it.
Hehe... that would be fun! There will be opportunities in the future for that! :D
Sachys: Heheh!

niniendowarrior: Hehe... that would be fun! There will be opportunities in the future for that! :D
I think it's great that you guys plan puzzles. I enjoy doing them, though lately, my brain has been violated by work, so I just need to veg instead.
benderz: This is a really good game, btw. I already have it, so I don't want the GP (thanks Stooner), but I wanted to tell you this game is pretty good ! Unfortunately, nobody online, too bad ! :-(
joppo: I am online. That doesn't mean I want the game. I'm trying to get rid of Steam and adding games I'm not desperate to play to my Steam account won't help.

In fact, I'm so swamped in games I possess and should eventually play I don't even know why I even bother entering this thread. It's probably the addiction.

Or maybe the coffee.
I guess you don't understand what I mean. I said nobody is online in game. You must play this game against bots in that game, or this is a multiplayer typed game.
joppo: I am online. That doesn't mean I want the game. I'm trying to get rid of Steam and adding games I'm not desperate to play to my Steam account won't help.

In fact, I'm so swamped in games I possess and should eventually play I don't even know why I even bother entering this thread. It's probably the addiction.

Or maybe the coffee.
benderz: I guess you don't understand what I mean. I said nobody is online in game. You must play this game against bots in that game, or this is a multiplayer typed game.
I'm curious about Killing Floor if only because it has a Linux port... how does it work?
benderz: I guess you don't understand what I mean. I said nobody is online in game. You must play this game against bots in that game, or this is a multiplayer typed game.
niniendowarrior: I'm curious about Killing Floor if only because it has a Linux port... how does it work?
I played it a lot with a buddy a few years ago. It's a lot of fun!

Here's how the game works:

1) chose a room/level you want to play
2) Chose the type of weapons/military person you want to play
3) Spawn in said room, and try to survive all the waves of zombies coming to kill you.
4) repeat

It's a lot of fun, especially when you get some friends to play together. I don't play it anymore for 2 reasons- 1) it's a bit gory, so I can't play it around the kiddos. 2) I moved, and my friends live where it's 2 hours later than here.

Edit: Oh, and you can upgrade your classes of characters, which gives more options to do. You can heal or buy weapons and armor in between waves, also.
Post edited July 05, 2013 by Braussie
niniendowarrior: I'm curious about Killing Floor if only because it has a Linux port... how does it work?
Killing Floor is awesome, a real survival cooperation shooting game ! And in this game, no problem to find others players :-)