It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*Bursts into room*

IM BACK!

*Audience applauds rapidly*
Someone is hearing things. :P
MORTAAAAL KOOOOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
The hell. What's up with all the mortal kombat crap...
Its because Mortal Kombat:Komplete Edition Came out Today or yesterday
simon_vd: The hell. What's up with all the mortal kombat crap...
It released today.
simon_vd: The hell. What's up with all the mortal kombat crap...
te_lanus: It released today.
Yea and i have to wait my credit card check day. damn!!!!
Fighting games without friends are only fun for about ten minutes. Well, fifteen if it's a really good fighting game.
te_lanus: It released today.
lemuria: Yea and i have to wait my credit card check day. damn!!!!
Oh dear. Let me talk to them. Just so you stop kooombat'ing all around. hahaha
tinyE: Fighting games without friends are only fun for about ten minutes. Well, fifteen if it's a really good fighting game.
I dont think so, i spent too much times to play MK series. Alone. When you play fighting games really good (Mk,Tekken,Soul Calibur,SF...) your friends never want to play with you. Forever Alone --> Me. :))
tinyE:
lemuria: Alone --> Me. :))
Ditto but what is sad is I suck at them and I still can't get anyone to play with me. :P Maybe it's because I smell like sardines, hmmmm.
lemuria: Alone --> Me. :))
tinyE: Ditto but what is sad is I suck at them and I still can't get anyone to play with me. :P Maybe it's because I smell like sardines, hmmmm.
Do you know what the worst part. I can only play with keyboard or arcade stick. I can't use gamepad verywell, my fingers are dying. When i beat my friend with keyboard on king of fighters 97 , he just wanna punch my face.
tinyE:
Iraq today huh? Quite the jetsetter you be.
dum di dum di dum
have i missed something in the last hours?
Schnuff: dum di dum di dum
have i missed something in the last hours?
The usual nonsense, mostly. It is therefore imperative you catch up :P