It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crsldmc: :( when is the second coming!
Sachys: couple of hours yet I think - and I might do a seperate thread for it this time. I'll drop a 30 minute warning.
Aye!
Thespian*: You're quite welcome but, please, thank lugum, he's the game's donor. I'm just the delivery guy. ;)
lemuria: I sent my thanks to him.
Glad to hear that. :)
Theta_Sigma: I just wanted to say kudos to those generous souls who post all those awesome codes in this thread. :)
LIES!

You didn't want to say that!.. ;p
Theta_Sigma: I just wanted to say kudos to those generous souls who post all those awesome codes in this thread. :)
Stooner: LIES!

You didn't want to say that!.. ;p
It's true!! :( I wanted the location of Curly's gold!!!
Tim5: I checked this thread, and he even visible to non authorized users. Now tell me: Is not it silly to post here the keys?

I said that i maintenance used scripts? I said i tried the script. Everywhere around the world pay for the IT vulnerabilities found http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2013/05/google_pays_310.html
Spinorial: Did GoG pay you to explore their vulnerabilities? No, though you're doing a bad job of it, anyway.

What you are doing well is spoiling this thread for others. You've demonstrated how it is not safe to post keys in here, well done! And you and those like you are the reason for it. If you think that this somehow justifies your actions, you're wrong.
And again you say for all, not worth it.

"Stealth Bastard Deluxe" (Steam) (Reply) (min rep 5)
Tim5: And again you say for all, not worth it.

"Stealth Bastard Deluxe" (Steam) (Reply) (min rep 5)
Thanks Tim5! Redeemed. No more entering for this one on Steamgifts, woohoo!
Post edited July 02, 2013 by teshra
high rated
Courtesy of our fine fellow lugum again:

Unstoppable Gorg (Steam), for the first reply to this post from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 *OR* 50+ rep.
Thespian*: Courtesy of our fine fellow lugum again:

Unstoppable Gorg (Steam), for the first reply to this post from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 *OR* 50+ rep.
I'll give it a shot, thanks!

Edit: My sincere thanks to you and lugum! =)
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Tw2Brick
The page number is so ominous. Devil ninjas!

This game looks too complicated. I'm really old for this. +1

me or not me
+1 to gifters and everyone who said thanks :)
cmdr_flashheart: +1 to gifters and everyone who said thanks :)
you said thanks :P here your +1

Tw2Brick: I'll give it a shot, thanks!
Check PM. ;)

te_lanus: me or not me
Tw2Brick replied first. ;)
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Thespian*
high rated
And once again, courtesy of our fine fellow lugum:

Patrician IV + Rise of a Dynasty DLC (Steam), for the first reply to this post from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep.

EDIT/UPDATE: Have to go, but I'll check the replies tomorrow to send the prize to the winner. ;)
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Thespian*