It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: THIS!

Enclave (as i sadly found out) is a bit pants!
niniendowarrior: Yeah. I played through a few quests and found out it wasn't a very good game.
I sadly had it gifted to me - and did the same. not only a bad choice but i felt bad after for the gifter as it was not going to be played further.
Thing is, even the environments didnt come up to scratch when compared to the reviews (both on and off gog), nor the combat, nor anything!
Horrible horrible game - like forgotten realms: demon stone
Night ninjas.
niniendowarrior: I really, really, really wanted to like the Vita.
Schnuff: Me too.
The only games i would like to have are:
Persona 4 The Golden (have Persona 4)
Disgaea 3
Dungeon Hunter alliance is shit
XBlaze coming this autumn
Destiny of Spirits winter release, worth a look same goes for:
Warrior's Lair and Final Fantasy 10 HD
not good looking is Lord of Apocalypse (winter)
and that are all games this year.

But maybe with the PS4 and the possible transfer to Vita.....
For me, on the Vita... I suppose my interest would be:
Mortal Kombat
Uncharted
Assassin's Creed: Liberation
Dead or Alive(??)
F1 201x

shrugs.
different taste in games ;-)
I just like RPG's, racing games (hey GOG we need more of them) and FPS

edit: for the enclave & co: only for GOGs complete RPG section
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Schnuff
niniendowarrior: Yeah. I played through a few quests and found out it wasn't a very good game.
Sachys: I sadly had it gifted to me - and did the same. not only a bad choice but i felt bad after for the gifter as it was not going to be played further.
Thing is, even the environments didnt come up to scratch when compared to the reviews (both on and off gog), nor the combat, nor anything!
Horrible horrible game - like forgotten realms: demon stone
I think there was potential for the game, but even keeping in mind it's an old game, it just wasn't very good at executing the combat (which was pretty much the entire game). It felt like a strange first person game even though it's third person camera!
Schnuff: different taste in games ;-)
I just like RPG's, racing games (hey GOG we need more of them) and FPS
Right. Different tastes is all. I avoid JRPGs like the plague. :-)
Post edited June 30, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Thanks god for emulators!!!!! (I LOVE JRPG)
Schnuff: Thanks god for emulators!!!!! (I LOVE JRPG)
I like too.. but I hate random encounters... ;p
Torchlight, anyone?

EDIT:
I just want to say... Oil Rush is awesome!
Post edited June 30, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Schnuff: Thanks god for emulators!!!!! (I LOVE JRPG)
Stooner: I like too.. but I hate random encounters... ;p
Remember Phantasy Star...were your party walks behind you....during grinding i have made more miles than with my cars (and i love driving)
niniendowarrior: Torchlight, anyone?
buuuuhhhh!!!!
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Schnuff
Stooner: I like too.. but I hate random encounters... ;p
Schnuff: Remember Phantasy Star...were your party walks behind you....during grinding i have made more miles than with my cars (and i love driving)
Man. I played it on the Dreamcast before... and hated it. After years, I forgot why I didn't like it so got it on the DS. In 5 minutes, I remember why I hated that game! LOL.
Schnuff: Remember Phantasy Star...were your party walks behind you....during grinding i have made more miles than with my cars (and i love driving)
Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming soon ;)

On another note, look at Pep The Dog who got arrested and sentenced to life in prison.
Post edited June 30, 2013 by YellowAries
niniendowarrior: Man. I played it on the Dreamcast before... and hated it. After years, I forgot why I didn't like it so got it on the DS. In 5 minutes, I remember why I hated that game! LOL.
Than the best gift to you would be Phantasy Star 3 (the one with the isles)
niniendowarrior: Man. I played it on the Dreamcast before... and hated it. After years, I forgot why I didn't like it so got it on the DS. In 5 minutes, I remember why I hated that game! LOL.
Schnuff: Than the best gift to you would be Phantasy Star 3 (the one with the isles)
No more!!! No More Phantasy Stars!!! LOL.
The 3DS already has a great library, and it will only continue to get better as time passes. And that's on top of DS backwards compatibility.

The Vita is unfortunately kinda stalling out. The PSP kind of limped along during its lifespan, but still turned out pretty well (not quite as good as the DS IMO unless you really liked MH and its kin or PSP2 or what have you, but still pretty well). I doubt the Vita would turn out as well as the PSP in the end (and sadly the PSP BC with the Vita is a lot spottier than the 3DS' BC), but Sony will still probably keep it alive somehow at least part of the way into the PS4's lifetime. If you had a big library of digital PSP games, a PS3 or planning on a PS4 (with crossplay stuff), or a PSN+ subscription (since pretty much every worthwhile Vita game is going to be in the instant game collection to play for free in the short term at some point lol)

Wii U will be worth it for X, Bayonetta 2, and of course first party.

Personally I'd get a Vita before a Wii U because of the primary reason to even get a bloody Vita in the first place (Ys. emeffen' Celceta. :D)
niniendowarrior:
YEAH!

and limp too - there was no feeling of combat at all - just pressing a button! horrible game!