It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

giofive: a thank you is always appreciated - whoever it's from.
H3xx: I guess bots can be programmed to snatch keys, but not show a little freakin' appreciation for once. :\
I dunno if they are bots, more likely an instant RSS feed attached to the thread. I think such exist, as in when someone posts the tool will instantly show you the users post so they can snatch the key faster. It gives you a little bit of advantage (4-5 seconds?) but it is enough. Not as slow as hitting F5 to refresh the whole page, or spotting the new post and scrolling all the way down to read it ;)
H3xx: I guess bots can be programmed to snatch keys, but not show a little freakin' appreciation for once. :\
nadenitza: I dunno if they are bots, more likely an instant RSS feed attached to the thread. I think such exist, as in when someone posts the tool will instantly show you the users post so they can snatch the key faster. It gives you a little bit of advantage (4-5 seconds?) but it is enough. Not as slow as hitting F5 to refresh the whole page, or spotting the new post and scrolling all the way down to read it ;)
This sounds logical two, maybe both systems are used by different people, sadly in part it falls to the gifter too, If you're ok knowing your key will be most likely snatched by a bot or a RSS feed geek, then is ok.

Now if you don't want your key go to waste like that there are other ways as vastly said in this thread to gift such* key.

In the end it's a matter of choice :)

Cheers.

Edit: (*) hehe
Post edited June 29, 2013 by Crsldmc
mrmarioanonym: he's deep purple.
Momo1991: Oh man, I hadn't thought about Deep Purple in ages! ~wanders off to youtube for a bit of nostalgia~
I've been suffering from some Wasted Sunsets addiction lately, watch out You don't catch something as well!

In case there are any Primordia seeking ninjas with a knack for screenshot-game-recognition in the wings, there's one of those here.
Momo1991: Oh man, I hadn't thought about Deep Purple in ages! ~wanders off to youtube for a bit of nostalgia~
MoP: I've been suffering from some Wasted Sunsets addiction lately, watch out You don't catch something as well!

In case there are any Primordia seeking ninjas with a knack for screenshot-game-recognition in the wings, there's one of those . <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/ninja_giveaway/post32850" class="link_arrow"></a></div> I think I need go [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ-lSTlUnfA]Space Truckin' because it's almost a July Morning!

Post edited June 29, 2013 by Momo1991
MoP: I've been suffering from some Wasted Sunsets addiction lately, watch out You don't catch something as well!

In case there are any Primordia seeking ninjas with a knack for screenshot-game-recognition in the wings, there's one of those here.
This one is hard, any tips? :P

That poster is a x-files reference but i doubt the game got anything to do with it, or is it?
that is an awesome game I am sure you haven't got a code for Space truckers nut that would be so awseome http://www.desura.com/games/tug-a-space-truckers-odyssey
Momo1991: I think I need go Space Truckin'!
SirEyeball: that is an awesome game I am sure you haven't got a code for Space truckers nut that would be so awseome http://www.desura.com/games/tug-a-space-truckers-odyssey
takes a look, theres a game i haven't seen?! its shocking!
How are you today , ninjas?
Momo1991: I think I need go Space Truckin'!
SirEyeball: that is an awesome game I am sure you haven't got a code for Space truckers nut that would be so awseome http://www.desura.com/games/tug-a-space-truckers-odyssey
I'm sure truckers do plenty of tugging - even in space, but did they have to put it in the title?!
Sachys: I'm sure truckers do plenty of tugging - even in space, but did they have to put it in the title?!
They did indeed ROFLMAO they did indeed
MoP: In case there are any Primordia seeking ninjas with a knack for screenshot-game-recognition in the wings, there's one of those here.
actually it must be dark fall the journey ;)

i have a feeling its from Men in Black The Game. (not in just curious)
Post edited June 29, 2013 by MoP
nadenitza: actually it must be dark fall the journey ;)
MoP: Dark Fall didn't have a journey, but it had a journal (and hopefully the rights to said journal will get sorted out soon, and gog can start selling Dark Fall: The Journal again soon), so that's close enough ;)
lol i misread that, i though it was journey :)

thanks again MoP!

hmm why was the game removed from gog? i remember playing it a long time ago briefly, it was not bad.
Post edited June 29, 2013 by nadenitza
Momo1991: I think I need go Space Truckin' because it's almost a July Morning!
Well done ;) (be sure to send postcards!)
Incidentally, I've been lucky to attend a Uriah Heep gig in December, one of the last performances with the late Trevor Bolder. They're falling one by one lately...

nadenitza: hmm why was the game removed from gog? i remember playing it a long time ago briefly, it was not bad.
Apparently a case of multiple publishers owning rights and Jonathan Boakes not being aware of it (or something like that), hence "rights and legal issues".
Post edited June 29, 2013 by MoP