It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dracomage1996: So guys, what did I miss while I was gone so long.

I wasn't feeling well the past few months, becuase of a seriously terrible past coming back to me. And I have still been worrying myself sick .
Quite a bit - but nothing I have the nergy to detail right now (just finished a serious painting sesh and now melting with a glass of wine!). Good to see ya back though!
benderz: Yo.
Yo Ho Ho (Santa and the 2 Ho's O_O )
Ian: Yo Ho Ho (Santa and the 2 Ho's O_O )
I actually have an album with a similar title in my collection - think it's Schooly D!
Remind me a teammate at my older job, always saying "Ho ho ho" as good morning, his nickname was found lol
dracomage1996: So guys, what did I miss while I was gone so long.

I wasn't feeling well the past few months, becuase of a seriously terrible past coming back to me. And I have still been worrying myself sick .
Sachys: Quite a bit - but nothing I have the nergy to detail right now (just finished a serious painting sesh and now melting with a glass of wine!). Good to see ya back though!
gone
Post edited June 18, 2013 by dracomage1996
Austrobogulator: This is the greetings thread.
This is the "Ian is here!" greetings thread.
Hey Ian.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by teshra
dracomage1996: Yeah, Im not going to fully say what it was, but it included sexual stuff, and me hypnotizing people. It was a dark time, but I am getting over it, actually I am over it. But we all have our dark pasts.
O_O
dracomage1996: Yeah, Im not going to fully say what it was, but it included sexual stuff, and me hypnotizing people. It was a dark time, but I am getting over it, actually I am over it. But we all have our dark pasts.
Sachys: O_O
gone
Post edited June 18, 2013 by dracomage1996
Reminds me I still want to find a small skit (from The Tonight Show) with Kevin Eubanks as Black Jack and Jay Leno as Huggy Bear (with his three ho's). The title was "We wish you a merry Murder".
This thread is weird =|
Sachys: O_O
dracomage1996: Yeah, I was kind of worried of your reactions, worrying that you would all hate me. I am not proud of it. In fact, It still worries me sometimes.
Thats some seriously weird shit - but then have you read this?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/how_to_turn_down_a_girl/page1
Austrobogulator: This thread is weird =|
Yes?!

Hi peeps.
high rated
Aquaria - RCDPH-BRK7R-8PANJ - The 3rd segment is back to front

Frozen Synapse - HMB24AZQOKBWU**EP4*A - * = 10-9

Broken Sword Director's Cut - CXPIX-T8337-4GHHX - The segments (NOT THE CODE) are back to front
dracomage1996: Yeah, I was kind of worried of your reactions, worrying that you would all hate me. I am not proud of it. In fact, It still worries me sometimes.
Sachys: Thats some seriously weird shit - but then have you read this?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/how_to_turn_down_a_girl/page1
that thread has some excellent tips.
Bigs: Frozen Synapse - HMB24AZQOKBWU**EP4*A - * = 10-9
Thank you.