It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There's Aquanox 2 in the gala bundle?
high rated
check my next to last post for more keys

and bought DD Dark Arisen ;-)
Post edited June 13, 2013 by Schnuff
Schnuff: Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection 4TLNY-6MNZ3-RFJWZ
Tried this one but she was already gone, I can still hear her screams... Thank you anyways Schnuff!
Post edited June 13, 2013 by Zorder
Schnuff: check my next to last post for more keys
Very nice, much thanks and rep to you! Hope triock got SotS, because I didn't (still tried though, dick that I am today, but didn't go for anything else)
Schnuff: check my next to last post for more keys
Spinorial: Very nice, much thanks and rep to you! Hope triock got SotS, because I didn't (still tried though, dick that I am today, but didn't go for anything else)
Already ninja'd this before. :p
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post30290
Schnuff:
Im feeling really really terrible at the moment, i grabbed a couple on steam and 1 desura!
i left them a good while before trying too!
im really distressed by this now. :(
My browser crashed... that was soooo pretty.. so beautiful... ;p
buckstone is looking for Sword of Stars and Star Ruler if any ninja gifter wants to make another gifter happy ;-) I already gave mine away...
Stooner: There's Aquanox 2 in the gala bundle?
Ummm, we don't know yet.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by Momo1991
the other 5 are coming after they are unlocked.....if i remember the check.
Now i am out playing Cthuhlu
chezybezy: Im feeling really really terrible at the moment, i grabbed a couple on steam and 1 desura!
Why? It's a good thing you managed to, at least you can give proper thanks :-)
If they were left live for so long, means it was for people like yourself! I usually don't have the nerve to watch a code just sit, and risk it going to parts unknown ;)
chezybezy: Im feeling really really terrible at the moment, i grabbed a couple on steam and 1 desura!
Spinorial: Why? It's a good thing you managed to, at least you can give proper thanks :-)
If they were left live for so long, means it was for people like yourself! I usually don't have the nerve to watch a code just sit, and risk it going to parts unknown ;)
Its greedy! I honestly left them for ages before trying.
I didnt meant to I just went to redeem the ones I was interested in and things kept redeeming!
Spinorial: Why? It's a good thing you managed to, at least you can give proper thanks :-)
chezybezy: Its greedy! I honestly left them for ages before trying.
I didnt meant to I just went to redeem the ones I was interested in and things kept redeeming!
If you gave thanks, breath easy, my friend. There will be other times that you can give back... and other times you can let others have the opportunity to get games. Take it easy.
Thanks Guys, means a lot, and im not panicking as much now.
chezybezy: Thanks Guys, means a lot, and im not panicking as much now.
Enjoy the games! :D
niniendowarrior: Enjoy the games! :D
Oh god yes! I was going to have to skip on these or not eat so erm mega awesome, its like christmas!