It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?!!!
Spinorial: I STILL DON'T SEE GREEN! MOVE IT NEWTS!
Captain! I wasn't sure which post to greenify, so I +1nd the closest one I could find
Spinorial: DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?!!!
Spinorial: I STILL DON'T SEE GREEN! MOVE IT NEWTS!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post30330

Does this count?
I get the feeling I just missed some crazy shenanigans.
MeImNot: Captain! I wasn't sure which post to greenify, so I +1nd the closest one I could find
See my first post? The last 5 or so of her posts before it should all be green, as she's given out at least that many games during the span of it - just follow the conversation there and you'll see.
high rated
With all the green eggs and spam ;) (j/k don't downrep plox) I'm just gonna post the Avencast code here:

GB(delete this)WQK-7I8(this needs deletion)7T-K4(delete this plox)A3E
MeImNot: Captain! I wasn't sure which post to greenify, so I +1nd the closest one I could find
Spinorial: See my first post? The last 5 or so of her posts before it should all be green, as she's given out at least that many games during the span of it - just follow the conversation there and you'll see.
Oh, I see. I just gave all the Momo posts I could see +1s. :D
CymTyr: With all the green eggs and spam ;) (j/k don't downrep plox) I'm just gonna post the Avencast code here:

+1. Thank you! I redeemed it.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Spinorial: See my first post? The last 5 or so of her posts before it should all be green, as she's given out at least that many games during the span of it - just follow the conversation there and you'll see.
niniendowarrior: Oh, I see. I just gave all the Momo posts I could see +1s. :D
CymTyr: With all the green eggs and spam ;) (j/k don't downrep plox) I'm just gonna post the Avencast code here:

niniendowarrior: +1. Thank you! I redeemed it.
YW :) I haven't gotten around to playing it yet (it was in another groupees bundle about a year ago) but I hear it's pretty fun.
Thanks and +1s, CymTyr!
added some plus as well, but didn't make any momo posts turn green. :(
Chimerical: added some plus as well, but didn't make any momo posts turn green. :(
We need a campaign for Momo goes green. :D
Chimerical: added some plus as well, but didn't make any momo posts turn green. :(
niniendowarrior: We need a campaign for Momo goes green. :D
Momo wouldn't really like that, plus she'll blame me for it. So don't! But hey, we turned something green, even if it wasn't exactly the right post ;)
Didnt realise she ran on fossil fuels!
Post edited June 13, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: Didnt realise sha ran on fossil fuels!
its called coffee :P
Sachys: Didnt realise sha ran on fossil fuels!
chezybezy: its called coffee :P
Sure it aint diesel?
and again i missed the drama
Post edited June 13, 2013 by Schnuff