It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JohnWalrus: Don't worry, niniendowarrior. Greed is good :3
niniendowarrior: I don't like doing this a lot... sooo... *shuts up*
just pretend its chickens!
nightrunner227: Still wanting it? I've got it.

Got this too if you still need it.
niniendowarrior: Do you have Syberia II? LOL *greeeed*
I'd take Syberia 2, as well. :D
It's okay. Just do it for others. For instance, I'm waiting to be fast enough to grab still life 1&2 for my wife. I got her Cognition, as per Sachys's recommendation and she's shown some interest in it. I'd like to get more games that would market to her interests.

But I also see you giving away plenty of games, so I don't mind you asking for games, honestly. If you don't get the syberia games, it'll take me a while to earn points enough to redeem them on tremorgames.com and get you a code :)
Well hey, I got two games from Schnuff today, so I should be doing a lot more penance than you XD By the way, anyone see Schnuff, tell him I'm gonna pay up real soon, please don't break any more of my windows, my wife is scared.
Braussie: It's okay. Just do it for others. For instance, I'm waiting to be fast enough to grab still life 1&2 for my wife. I got her Cognition, as per Sachys's recommendation and she's shown some interest in it. I'd like to get more games that would market to her interests.

But I also see you giving away plenty of games, so I don't mind you asking for games, honestly. If you don't get the syberia games, it'll take me a while to earn points enough to redeem them on tremorgames.com and get you a code :)
Thank you. That's a nice gesture. I still don't feel comfortable especially after getting Still Life 1. :-/
Braussie: It's okay. Just do it for others. For instance, I'm waiting to be fast enough to grab still life 1&2 for my wife. I got her Cognition, as per Sachys's recommendation and she's shown some interest in it. I'd like to get more games that would market to her interests.
Conveniently ensure theres no fuse in the plug for the TV when her favourite shows are on! Cognition will be completed in a week or less!

niniendowarrior: I still don't feel comfortable especially after getting Still Life 1. :-/
Play still life 1first - not like its not gonna be on another bundle next month!
Thats why i gave Triock my copy after dizcology randomly (and rather kindly) gave me the meridian bundle last night - they'd narrowly missed it on here earlier. Zorder also got Trapped Dead whcih I'd sniped from under their nose. S'all good!

Unless you're a scammer! - and you aint - you're a bucket guzzler! ;)
Post edited June 13, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys:
Not a scammer. Genuinely wanted Still Life 1... and also wanted Syberia 2. But don't like being beggars and more than 1 game a day just feels wrong to me.
high rated
Anybody feeling super? First to quote me can get a key to Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery.
Sachys: Play still life 1first - not like its not gonna be on another bundle next month!
Thats why i gave Triock my copy after dizcology randomly (and rather kindly) gave me the meridian bundle last night - they'd narrowly missed it on here earlier. Zorder also got Trapped Dead whcih I'd sniped from under their nose. S'all good!
Wait! Didn't you snipe a Syberia 2, too, yesterday? Do you then have a copy just lying around? I feel we need to renew our friendship :P
Post edited June 13, 2013 by Spinorial
niniendowarrior: Not a scammer. Genuinely wanted Still Life 1... and also wanted Syberia 2. But don't like being beggars and more than 1 game a day just feels wrong to me.
Heheh!
I know!

Heheh!

- i also know what ya mean on that, but if the opportunity presents itself (as a contributing member of the community) then dont turn your nose up at an extra game you want one day!

I didn't expect to get a single game this week as i've been ignoring all but randomised GA's. Ended up with six - and gave away some too!

The world keeps turning - and you keep your damned "secret recipe" secret! O_o
Spinorial: Wait! Didn't you snipe a Syberia 2, too, yesterday? Do you then have a copy just lying around? I feel we need to renew our friendship :P
Yes i did - and got given another later on, but that went to triock!
Post edited June 13, 2013 by Sachys
mondo84: Anybody feeling super? First to quote me can get a key to Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery.
If this is what you mean by "quote" I'll take it :D
Post edited June 13, 2013 by MeImNot
Spinorial:
Hint #7 totally doesn't help you. :p
niniendowarrior:
Spinorial:
tried to grant your wishes but card declined (theres actually exactly enough in the account too so maybe an international charge thing with my bank?!).
high rated
Not sure if this will work for Post Apocalyptic Mayhem on Steam, but maybe..

8IXJM-EMZ4V-ARPYM
Spinorial:
Sachys: tried to grant your wishes but card declined (theres actually exactly enough in the account too so maybe an international charge thing with my bank?!).
Thank you for the gesture, Sachys. I appreciate it!