It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GoatBoy: I have 27 (!!!) copies of dota2 in my steam account, anyone needs?
I'm pretty sure no one does, given that almost everyone else also has 27 copies of Dota 2.

Dota 2 is pretty much a pyramid scheme :P
Braussie: You know... I think you are the reason I decided to get circumsized. You had mentioned that, and it got my interest
thats some WEIRD shit right there!

Rodzaju:
I'll accept use of paint in your case!
Nice_Boat:
...just waiting on...

ONE MORE?!
Post edited June 11, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: thats some WEIRD shit right there!
yeah, but your "weird" is everyone else's normal and vice versa. I mean, honestly... Bisexual post-op transgendered blue butted monkies that DON'T fling poo... that's normal in your world. :-p
Sachys: thats some WEIRD shit right there!
Braussie: I mean, honestly... Bisexual post-op transgendered blue butted monkies that DON'T fling poo... that's normal in your world. :-p
only if it's you!
Braussie: I mean, honestly... Bisexual post-op transgendered blue butted monkies that DON'T fling poo... that's normal in your world. :-p
Sachys: only if it's you!
Dangit... forgot to put a fetish requirement and needing artwork for the monkey. Then it'd be normal :-p
Sachys: only if it's you!
Braussie: Dangit... forgot to put a fetish requirement and needing artwork for the monkey. Then it'd be normal :-p
that doesnt even make any sense!
GoatBoy: I have 27 (!!!) copies of dota2 in my steam account, anyone needs?
Austrobogulator: I'm pretty sure no one does, given that almost everyone else also has 27 copies of Dota 2.

Dota 2 is pretty much a pyramid scheme :P
I don't even have ONE copy of DOTA2. {shrug}
Rodzaju:
Nice_Boat:
as theres obviously not a third wanting capsized, ill just try this with you two if yer still online right now!?
Nice_Boat:
Sachys: as theres obviously not a third wanting capsized, ill just try this with you two if yer still online right now!?
I'm here....
Sachys: as theres obviously not a third wanting capsized, ill just try this with you two if yer still online right now!?
Rodzaju: I'm here....
Nice_Boat is offline!

HEHEH!

SLOW DAY OF STOOPID DOOM!

Bugger!
Rodzaju: I'm here....
Sachys: Nice_Boat is offline!

HEHEH!

SLOW DAY OF STOOPID DOOM!

Bugger!
So do I win by default?

XD
Rodzaju:
Well... thing is i wanted to test a format for a GA later in the month ya see...

Not really sure what to do!

Edit: tell you what Ninjas - ill give the game to rodzaju if i cn get two beta testers who already have the game even to try out my idea!
Rodzaju:
Sachys: Well... thing is i wanted to test a format for a GA later in the month ya see...

Try again tomorrow?
Is anyone still stuck? :-)
niniendowarrior: Is anyone still stuck? :-)
Stooners firmly stuck in the late 70s with those bell bottomed flairs!
Sachys: Well... thing is i wanted to test a format for a GA later in the month ya see...

Rodzaju: Try again tomorrow?
see prior post (edited!)

SCREW IT!

this is the last time I try and drop summat in ninja thread I think - bots just cannot be arsed making an effort! ;)

Code goes to Rodzaju by default!