It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Big_Boss: 7ATJW49RK3JX

For Appstore, Iphone.
thanks for PvZ
i think i redeemed it.

my Itunes is kinda weird i cant tell whats in my account >_<
i migrated to a new PC and got irritated in the past when itunes kept eating up all my freespace and bandwidth for stuff that was already installed on my ipod, right around when it started getting picky about which cord i use to connect with.

but
+1 Big_Boss
^_^
high rated
First person to PM me who wants AI War + Expansions (Steam) up to and including Lights of the Spire (ie all but the most recent) can have it

GOGOGO
Post edited June 08, 2013 by Bigs
Bigs: First person to PM me who wants AI War + Expansions (Steam) up to and including Lights of the Spire (ie all but the most recent) can have it

GOGOGO
pmed a little bit ago
not sure if first but +1 in any case
Annnnnnnnd...... it's gone!

There'll be a couple more Arcen game drops over the day - Tidalis and AVWW... so keep an eye out for them...
Bigs: Annnnnnnnd...... it's gone!

There'll be a couple more Arcen game drops over the day - Tidalis and AVWW... so keep an eye out for them...
thanks Bigs!!
+1
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post29658

While pondering before the doors in front of you, you hear a whisper from the winds. “Free us... help us...”

“How? Who are you?”, you ask the unseen spirit from within the walls.

“This language is one from long ago... some of it, I myself do not know... but if you come equipped with the tools from the fabled worksmith, you may have to use them several times to unlock its truth.”

You plunge into deep thought as the words seep in. What did it mean?
niniendowarrior: You plunge into deep thought as the words seep in. What did it mean?
That I sux at this type of puzzles :P
high rated
PM me for Tidalis on Steam

Ninja'd by triock
Post edited June 08, 2013 by Bigs
Bigs: PM me for Tidalis on Steam
NR +1 and thank you Bigs
Duh!!
One day I will learn to read!
Post edited June 08, 2013 by Rodzaju
Bigs: PM me for Tidalis on Steam
Thanks for Tidalis. ;)
Post edited June 08, 2013 by triock
+1 on the drops Bigs! you're awesome!
A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2 coming later... shall I make it harder than a simple drop? We shall see...
Bigs: A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2 coming later... shall I make it harder than a simple drop? We shall see...
Make it the hardest!
211 achievements! O_o It will take all life. Is this kind of Metroidvania? ;-)

As for how hard it should be: usually make it appropriate, so for example simple slasher game is not worth solving CSI/Sherlock Holmes level of challenge but adventure/puzzle game is because of theme. :P
Post edited June 08, 2013 by HenitoKisou