It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: Have to go. Good evening / afternoon / morning / whatever, mateys! ;)
Take care.
BlackDawn: There has to be someone else to hide behind :D
Ian: only the cat :(
Pictures or it didn't happen ;-p

http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2010/02/the-hidden-art-of-camouflage-photography/
Post edited June 07, 2013 by Momo1991
Thespian*: Have to go. Good evening / afternoon / morning / whatever, mateys! ;)
night TheSpain
Thespian* - tc mate

Momo - errrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmm :D
Whatever mate ! Take care :-)
Post edited June 07, 2013 by benderz
Whoa, that's weird. I see this thread was livelier in these odd hours than it usually is during most nights.

DarkoD13: That would break the camel's back!
Thespian*: Are you impliying Momo is a camel? :D
Momo being called a camel (or a half-camel) is too funny to let slip by :-)
jpolastre: Whoa, that's weird. I see this thread was livelier in these odd hours than it usually is during most nights.
This isn't Odd hours :P> It's 21:25
jpolastre: Whoa, that's weird. I see this thread was livelier in these odd hours than it usually is during most nights.
Thats what i said, glad it wasn't just me that thought so. can i interest you in my previous offer?

im taking the 5th on the camel incident :)
chezybezy: Thats what i said, glad it wasn't just me that thought so. can i interest you in my previous offer?

Let me find that offer first, as it's buried in star trek discussion and all the commotion caused by Ian ninjaing a game!!

edit: so it's low light combat. I know nothing about the game, gotta check it first.
Post edited June 07, 2013 by jpolastre
chezybezy: Thats what i said, glad it wasn't just me that thought so. can i interest you in my previous offer?

jpolastre: Let me find that offer first, as it's buried in star trek discussion and all the commotion caused by Ian ninjaing a game!!

edit: so it's low light combat. I know nothing about the game, gotta check it first.
damn im sorry i thought i linked to my original post..hmm where on earth did my embedded link go >< *goes n checks any other posts ive made*
Post edited June 07, 2013 by chezybezy
I'm generally into top down or side scroll shooters, tactical/squad based/strategic/isometric shooters, horror shooters, action adventure shooters, ttp shooters, first person shooters, first person shooters with rpg elements and anything that isn't point'n'click or strict rpg game (hack'nslash is possible though). ;-)
Post edited June 07, 2013 by HenitoKisou

jpolastre: Let me find that offer first, as it's buried in star trek discussion and all the commotion caused by Ian ninjaing a game!!

http://www.wolfire.com/llc
te_lanus: This isn't Odd hours :P> It's 21:25
It is 7 hours earlier than the usually busiest time of day, if that isn't odd I don't know what is :)

chezybezy: damn im sorry i thought i linked to my original post..hmm where on earth did my embedded link go >< *goes n checks any other posts ive made*
here? http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post29449
cheers stooner!
yep thats it :)
Post edited June 07, 2013 by chezybezy
Thanks, I was confused by it not showing up on steam

chezybezy:
I was put off right away when I read multiplayer, sorry. Good luck finding it a new owner.