It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NR but thanks for the drop there MelmNot +1 to ya
MeImNot: Well I've got a copy of Magicka just sitting in my Steam gifts inventory so if anyone wants it...

It IS a Steam gift so it goes either by email or directly to your Steam profile
I'd like it.

+1 for the gift! :D
Post edited June 05, 2013 by niniendowarrior
MeImNot: Well I've got a copy of Magicka just sitting in my Steam gifts inventory so if anyone wants it...

Thanks MelmNot! Oh and what the heck does your nick mean anyway?

Momo1991: Thanks MelmNot! Oh and what the heck does your nick mean anyway?
Means I'm not who I seem *Maniacal Laugh accompanied by looming organ music*

And thunder... and lightning.... it's a stormy night, your horse has fallen, all you can see is a small light up ahead... It's an old mansion... Wait wait wait.. I'm getting ahead of myself... First you must start your journey *Maniacal Laugh accompanied by looming organ music*
Post edited June 05, 2013 by MeImNot
Question. I noticed that I have Company of Heroes 2 Open Beta on my Steam account. How did I get this? Where did this come from?
MeImNot: Means I'm not who I seem *Maniacal Laugh accompanied by looming organ music*
Oh that is too choice! I love it ;-D
niniendowarrior: Question. I noticed that I have Company of Heroes 2 Open Beta on my Steam account. How did I get this? Where did this come from?
Apparently Steam is loving up selected members but not me :-(
Post edited June 05, 2013 by Momo1991
high rated
Anybody in a rush for some oil?
MeImNot: Means I'm not who I seem *Maniacal Laugh accompanied by looming organ music*

And thunder... and lightning.... it's a stormy night, your horse has fallen, all you can see is a small light up ahead... It's an old mansion... Wait wait wait.. I'm getting ahead of myself... First you must start your journey *Maniacal Laugh accompanied by looming organ music*
Bwahaha!
niniendowarrior: Question. I noticed that I have Company of Heroes 2 Open Beta on my Steam account. How did I get this? Where did this come from?
Momo1991: Apparently Steam is loving up selected members but not me :-(
If I could give it to you, I would. :( I don't know how I got it in the first place.
Once in a while I see games out of nowhere, perhaps it is followed by a time limit, like "13 days left"? I never played those, but presumably you can play those games only within the time limit.
mondo84: Anybody in a rush for some oil?
me
there's a gold rush on! but not for me ;-p +1
+1 to you! I love Oil Rush!!!
NR thanks though Mondo +rep
Momo1991: Apparently Steam is loving up selected members but not me :-(
niniendowarrior: If I could give it to you, I would. :( I don't know how I got it in the first place.
Well do I look like that kind of girl ;-p

Srsly, will post the link I was referring to...;-)