It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff:
Richard and Alice was redeemed by you, Schnuff :D
Thanks anyway!

Also, I think that one is your IndieRoyale key..
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Stooner
Be careful, because if you give the Desura key, you give the WHOLE bundle, and they can access to your steam keys too.
You might wanna remove the Desura key from your post, Schnuff.. anyone can steal the other keys from your bundle page, along with drm-free downloads.. the desura key is the same as the bundle page.

EDIT: Ninja'd
Post edited May 31, 2013 by spoderman
Schnuff: Forge
G8P2P-8FHPW-00Q47
Managed to ninja this one, thanks! And yeah, you should remove your Desura key from your post, on a word of advice.
dizcology: no desura account, but this seems to be a very interesting game!
Momo1991: Enjoy! The soundtrack to this game is utterly beautiful ;-)
Thank you, Momo1991!
high rated
Who first post here I WANT PRIMORDIA - will get steam key for this game :)
I WANT PRIMORDIA

EDIT: Goddamn, feeling quick as the wind.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Profanity
Too slow!
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Rodzaju
I WANT PRIMORDIA, on GOG...
Profanity: I WANT PRIMORDIA
Please check PM :)
lol typical i was just chatting to someone about wanting that game and its in this thread! *grins*
e: just been silently +Reping people lately - rather busy to reply to each like i normally do - sorry!
Post edited May 31, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: lol typical i was just chatting to someone about wanting that game and its in this thread! *grins*
You bought the BM8, don't you?
Stooner: I WANT PRIMORDIA, on GOG...
I just played Da New Guys, and now I'm wanting all the Wadjet Eye Games :) I heard Primordia was great
Profanity: I WANT PRIMORDIA
woosad: Please check PM :)
This is my public thank you.

Thanks, man!
Stooner: I WANT PRIMORDIA, on GOG...
Braussie: I just played Da New Guys, and now I'm wanting all the Wadjet Eye Games :) I heard Primordia was great
I'm missing only Primordia here on GOG... as Da New Guys and The Shivah are Desura..

Resonance is also pretty good
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Stooner