It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael360: Spinorial didn't want the key, so...
Momo1991: Does he ever? He has have his arm twisted by Vulcan technology!
be better off with his testciles between two bricks and he urge to clap hands! O_o
I would like to kick some monster's ass in co-op online! +1 :dddddd

Also, how you ninjas been? I had one hell of a rough day, this key is about to make my whole day :)
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Crsldmc
Momo1991: Does he ever? He has have his arm twisted by Vulcan technology!
Sachys: be better off with his testciles between two bricks and he urge to clap hands! O_o
Ummmm, did I really need that image before dinner, Sachys? ;-p
Sachys: be better off with his testciles between two bricks and he urge to clap hands! O_o
Momo1991: Ummmm, did I really need that image before dinner, Sachys? ;-p
at least u not having meatballs :D
Crsldmc: I would like to kick some monster's ass in co-op online! +1 :dddddd

Also, how you ninjas been? I had one hell of a rough day, this key is about to make my whole day :)
You got it ;)
Will send you the key...
Maybe! ;)
Ian: at least u not having meatballs :D
Heheh!
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Sachys
I'm just curious, is Brazen the same as Brazen Prototype? I feel kind of dumb for asking.
Crsldmc: I would like to kick some monster's ass in co-op online! +1 :dddddd

Azrael360: You got it ;)
Will send you the key...
Thank you, gracias :) +1
The game in question is Neverwinter Nights 1 Diamond.

No one is asking for it presently in the giveaway thread. And, starting a new giveaway thread for this code seems to me like a desperate grab for rep since the code was not actually purchased by me, it's merely a regift. I'm paying it forward if you will.
TekZero: The game in question is Neverwinter Nights 1 Diamond.

No one is asking for it presently in the giveaway thread. And, starting a new giveaway thread for this code seems to me like a desperate grab for rep since the code was not actually purchased by me, it's merely a regift. I'm paying it forward if you will.
then make a puzzle to regift - there are many examples on this thread! wirthy game for it too!

if it a GOG code, it definately deserves it own giveaway.

I think people would appreciate a giveaway thread for it.
Really decent game, somebody should want it. Already got it myself. A giveaway is done all the time by lots of people so I don't think it will make people think your grabbing for rep.
Chimerical: Really decent game, somebody should want it. Already got it myself. A giveaway is done all the time by lots of people so I don't think it will make people think your grabbing for rep.
Maybe that's the best way to handle this. A giveaway thread. I just didn't want it to seem like I had the wrong intentions.
Theta_Sigma: I'm just curious, is Brazen the same as Brazen Prototype? I feel kind of dumb for asking.
Yes. The game is called "Brazen", the "Prototype" subtitle is from the "Amnesia Fortnight 2012" games.