It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: Any1 still Need Shadow warrior I haz one
Yes,I'd like it if possible.
YellowAries: Enjoy, I Won it on Gala Giveaways :)
Edit: There goes my +1 :( That's so not right... I can't even win for trying
Aren't you supposed to activate those on your account? I thought Gala Giveaways had the same rules as SteamGifts.

LOL, I actually created a facebook account for that. Didn't use my full last name, but still... I now have a facebook account. The end is nigh!
DarkoD13: Aren't you supposed to activate those on your account? I thought Gala Giveaways had the same rules as SteamGifts.
I think so. :D
DarkoD13: Aren't you supposed to activate those on your account? I thought Gala Giveaways had the same rules as SteamGifts.
As I recall, no. Steamgifts is the one that requires it, Gala Giveaways and Playblink just send them out for you to do what you wish. Let me re-check Gala Giveaways though, it may have changed.
Huh? What are you guys talking about? I said nothing about Gala Giveaways? ;)
triock: I think so. :D
This is the closest I can find. So while not a rule in the sense of SteamGifts, it is considered bad form.
remot: Yes,I'd like it if possible.
Keep an eye out on your PM's
Shadow Warrior was free on facebook ?
benderz: Shadow Warrior was free on facebook ?
IS* (Classic Anyway)
Post edited May 29, 2013 by YellowAries
Not afaik, they don't have the same rules. At least according to their FAQ

LOL, I actually created a facebook account for that. Didn't use my full last name, but still... I now have a facebook account. The end is nigh!
It's so easy to create a fake FB profile. I've got three FB accounts, two I use and one is used for days like today.
Technical glitch, should go live again sometime in the near future.
YellowAries: IS* (Classic Anyway)
I guess it's over for the moment, or I missed the good page.
JMich: Technical glitch, should go live again sometime in the near future.
OK ! Thanks for the help :-)
Post edited May 29, 2013 by benderz
do you need a FB account to get a code from their page?

te_lanus: Not afaik, they don't have the same rules. At least according to their FAQ
I was more active there a few months ago and I remember there was something about that in the FAQ, but I can't find it now. Considering you're still supposed to mark a gift as received, trading/dropping won keys doesn't make sense.
Death2Videodrome: do you need a FB account to get a code from their page?

Death2Videodrome:
Yes, and No. The correct procedure is to go to the fb page while logged in, click "Like", then you code page opens in an iframe. In the other thread in General, the code page was also linked, so clicking there may provide you with a key without the FB requirement. Let me dig up the thread.

Here you are
Post edited May 29, 2013 by JMich