It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Going out for now. See you all! :D
Momo1991: Grins ;-D

Huge thanks to samlii! I gifted mine almost immediately this morning...

My inbox is curiously empty ;-(
niniendowarrior: I wasn't sure what you were talking about. So I've kept away from it and looking like a complete buffoon in the process. LOL.
I guess I was a bit oblique ;-p withdrawn for another day!
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: I guess I was a bit oblique ;-p but where's the fun in being crystal clear when one's boat is being Capsized by algebra?
Another day, I guess, gifty one ;)

And good luck with whatever arcane formulae you are tussling!
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Spinorial
Momo1991: I guess I was a bit oblique ;-p but where's the fun in being crystal clear when one's boat is being Capsized by algebra?
Spinorial: Another day, I guess, gifty one ;)

And good luck with whatever arcane formulae you are tussling!
Thing is, I like the prof but doing a math class remotely (and might I add, at my age) is the epitome of foolishness. First thing in the morning I am gonna find an in-person class. Of course that means my internship will call and ask me to start work the day after I can get a refund. sigh
Momo1991: Thing is, I like the prof but doing a math class remotely (and might I add, at my age) is the epitome of foolishness. First thing in the morning I am gonna find an in-person class. Of course that means my internship will call and ask me to start work the day after I can get a refund. sigh
Hardly a coincidence, I bet :P
Momo1991: Thing is, I like the prof but doing a math class remotely (and might I add, at my age) is the epitome of foolishness. First thing in the morning I am gonna find an in-person class. Of course that means my internship will call and ask me to start work the day after I can get a refund. sigh
Spinorial: Hardly a coincidence, I bet :P
Well of course they were thrilled to have me ;-p but budgetary issues yada - government job, what are you gonna do?
Spinorial: Hardly a coincidence, I bet :P
Momo1991: Well of course they were thrilled to have me ;-p but budgetary issues yada - government job, what are you gonna do?
I always wondered what a remote class felt like. I was going to become a prof at one point in time.
Momo1991: Well of course they were thrilled to have me ;-p but budgetary issues yada - government job, what are you gonna do?
niniendowarrior: I always wondered what a remote class felt like. I was going to become a prof at one point in time.
For most classes it is great - I even did a Bio lab on-line. It was a hoot doing experiments at home! Math, well that's a whole different ball of wax ;-(

Ok, I am off ninja peeps! Cya round upon the morrow...
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Momo1991
G'nite!
niniendowarrior: I always wondered what a remote class felt like. I was going to become a prof at one point in time.
Momo1991: For most classes it is great - I even did a Bio lab on-line. It was a hoot doing experiments at home! Math, well that's a whole different ball of wax ;-(

Ok, I am off ninja peeps! Cya round upon the morrow...
That's interesting. Goodnight! :)
For anyone who's interested I did a code drop last night and it's still hanging around :D
kazmar: For anyone who's interested I did a code drop last night and it's still hanging around :D
Link , because I can't find it! D:
You have to go several pages back... and the code is broken into shards

EDIT: Maybe you can tell us which one is first?
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Miljac
Miljac: You have to go several pages back... and the code is broken into shards

I'm under the impression that one got claimed. Let me check if the other one is still around.
Miljac: You have to go several pages back... and the code is broken into shards

JMich: I'm under the impression that one got claimed. Let me check if the other one is still around.
its still viable
i snagged the shards