It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries: Why would people give me negative rep for giving away games..? Talk about hate o.0
I might have missed something, I dont see any reason for you being down rep'd.

Who'd you piss off?
YellowAries: Why would people give me negative rep for giving away games..? Talk about hate o.0
reaver894: I might have missed something, I dont see any reason for you being down rep'd.

Who'd you piss off?
TheTruth: Dude, glad you discovered this thread but please play some of the 10 or say games you've ninja'd here in the last few days rather than spending all your waking moments here and getting more and more. Sharing is always a valued trait.

Scroll up a bit
I'm guessing it's because you're giving away an entire account instead of individual games. Pretty sure people wouldn't be all too happy if you made a giveaway for your GOG account.
low rated
Garugo: I'm guessing it's because you're giving away an entire account instead of individual games. Pretty sure people wouldn't be all too happy if you made a giveaway for your GOG account.
Iunno maybe that's it but it was a spare account I won't be using... why not let someone else use it?
reaver894: I might have missed something, I dont see any reason for you being down rep'd.

Who'd you piss off?
I think you pissed some people off, it happens sometime. Best way to deal with it is to ignore it but you responded. In case of getting negative rep that was a bad thing to do. Nothing you can do about it, it's the internet: you will offend people even if you didn't mean to. (disclaimer: i take no sides here. please don't give me negative rep ;) )

Who'd you piss off?
I did not neg rep you, but I can understand why others may have. Giving away steam accounts is not legal. Thus it does not really belong here.
low rated

Who'd you piss off?
TwisterBE: I did not neg rep you, but I can understand why others may have. Giving away steam accounts is not legal. Thus it does not really belong here.
Ohhhh oops XD

Edit: well I apologize if that's the case... I didn't realize that. I just figured plunroi could get enjoyment out of the spare acc I had for steam and all... now I know better
Post edited May 23, 2013 by YellowAries
TwisterBE: I did not neg rep you, but I can understand why others may have. Giving away steam accounts is not legal. Thus it does not really belong here.
YellowAries: Ohhhh oops XD
yeah i didn't know that either...
Thanks. I've voted you up.
low rated
plunroi: Thanks. I've voted you up.
It's all good, and thank you plun... sh*t happens =P
Steam will maybe block that account because access from another country.
low rated
sulc84: Steam will maybe block that account because access from another country.
Doubt it.. I did it a "Certain" way ;)
Edit: and if so... nobody really loses anything.. right? I mean, Besides the acc..
Post edited May 23, 2013 by YellowAries
sulc84: Steam will maybe block that account because access from another country.
I don't think so. I used to live in 2 countries and still travel between them often. I can access my games in both countries.
low rated
Anywayz im off for the night guys, good luck and all to y'all.
YellowAries: Anywayz im off for the night guys, good luck and all to y'all.
Thank you! GN