It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
would anybody like Warlock : Master of the Arcane (steam)?
chezybezy: would anybody like Warlock : Master of the Arcane (steam)?
got it already cheers!

interesting game
Post edited May 13, 2013 by Sachys
Recsam511: There are some coupons/item that reports:

Not Tradable )
Tags: Not Tradable, Not Marketable

Maybe yours is one of them :P
Sachys: Nah - it says

"Thank you for being a fan of Total War: Shogun 2! Give this coupon of 75% off Total War: Shogun 2 to a friend!

Tags: Tradable, Not Marketable"
mmm I don't know then...
I would be interested in trying, although I haven't had much luck with turned-based strategy games. :)
Thanks +1 to you, seems a nice game, but not in this time :)
dizcology: I would be interested in trying, although I haven't had much luck with turned-based strategy games. :)
PM Sent, sorry for the delay.
Post edited May 13, 2013 by chezybezy
Sachys: hmmm... seems i have a steam coupon in my inventory - but cant seem to gift it... anyone any idea what kind of idiotically obvious thing im missing?!
Did you try trading it with one of your friends instead of gifting it by e-mail?
Sachys: hmmm... seems i have a steam coupon in my inventory - but cant seem to gift it... anyone any idea what kind of idiotically obvious thing im missing?!
JMich: Did you try trading it with one of your friends instead of gifting it by e-mail?
ooops sorry i butted in the middle of your support, im sorry ill look whats going in in future!
dizcology: I would be interested in trying, although I haven't had much luck with turned-based strategy games. :)
chezybezy: PM Sent, sorry for the delay.
Thank you for your generosity!
JMich: Did you try trading it with one of your friends instead of gifting it by e-mail?
chezybezy: ooops sorry i butted in the middle of your support, im sorry ill look whats going in in future!
This is the ninja thread, right? So people appearing in the middle of a discussion, dropping a game and dissapearing is to be expected.
chezybezy: PM Sent, sorry for the delay.
dizcology: Thank you for your generosity!
you are more then welcome. Enjoy.
chezybezy: ooops sorry i butted in the middle of your support, im sorry ill look whats going in in future!
JMich: This is the ninja thread, right? So people appearing in the middle of a discussion, dropping a game and dissapearing is to be expected.
True, but that is later on in the evening, earlier its more placid :p
Thankyou for saying though :)
no - the friend i was gonna give it to is offline for a bit anyways and there is no option to send via emaiml etc - will give trade a go later i suppose - never done that before so i'll probably need an idiot proof guide
high rated
Zombie Shooter (Steam) - B72NM-D6WQL-R82AH
Alien Shooter Revisited (Steam) - TVR3R-33ZGN-XLYKG
Sachys: no - the friend i was gonna give it to is offline for a bit anyways and there is no option to send via emaiml etc - will give trade a go later i suppose - never done that before so i'll probably need an idiot proof guide
e: whoops misunderstood
woosad: Zombie Shooter (Steam) - B72NM-D6WQL-R82AH
Alien Shooter Revisited (Steam) - TVR3R-33ZGN-XLYKG
got Alien Shooter Revisited thank you