It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I like how the first code spelled "phone."
high rated
Anyone want a Steam Shadowgrounds? 03ZLL-YFZLL-T6ZE*

* is the last letter of steam
+1 but not interested :)
Timelord1963: Anyone want a Steam Shadowgrounds? 03ZLL-YFZLL-T6ZE*

Was redeemed by someone that was not me but +1
Timelord1963: Anyone want a Steam Shadowgrounds? 03ZLL-YFZLL-T6ZE*

NR but thanks TimeLord! ;-)
high rated
Glad to know it's been redeemed by someone (I've not got Steam to check on here, it's on my old but annoyingly non-functioning PC atm... grr! :). To the ninja, if you could confirm on-thread you redeemed it ok, that'd be lovely - no need to be shy :D

Here's Shadowgrounds Survivor on Steam:

034*5-*50CZ-R38Q2

* = V
Timelord1963: Glad to know it's been redeemed by someone (I've not got Steam to check on here, it's on my old but annoyingly non-functioning PC atm... grr! :). To the ninja, if you could confirm on-thread you redeemed it ok, that'd be lovely - no need to be shy :D

034*5-*50CZ-R38Q2

* = V
NR but +1 since I am not fully through the first Shadowgrounds.
Timelord1963: Glad to know it's been redeemed by someone (I've not got Steam to check on here, it's on my old but annoyingly non-functioning PC atm... grr! :). To the ninja, if you could confirm on-thread you redeemed it ok, that'd be lovely - no need to be shy :D

034*5-*50CZ-R38Q2

* = V
+1, but not in

034*5-*50CZ-R38Q2

* = V
Jeralulz: NR but +1 since I am not fully through the first Shadowgrounds.
You sure? You're very welcome to it if you want, I don't mind if it's backlogged, just nice to go to a good home :)
Timelord1963:
Clicked on this, saw it was posted a minute ago and figured I was too late and guess what?!!?!? I was too late :). How are these people so fast, a program that scans all new posts or just they live on this page refreshing all the time?
Post edited May 10, 2013 by ww_gog
There's usually al ittle of both. I've seen it happen super quick. If someone clicks or refreshes the page at the right timing, it can happen :)

That's why they change some letters to make someone have to type it... helps prevent basic bots from stealing them.
Or like me you attune to the discordant chaos that lays beneath the foundations if the ninja thread and sacrifice a bottle of wine to the old gods!
Sachys: Or like me you attune to the discordant chaos that lays beneath the foundations if the ninja thread and sacrifice a bottle of wine to the old gods!
... or simply drink the whole bottle while drunk clicking the f5 button :)
high rated
Yeah, I might do the next as 'first reply who wants it'. At least with GOG codes you can see if/when they're redeemed and by whom, but the Steam ones feel a bit like they're thrown out into the void. Which I suppose in fairness is what I was doing :D

First reply wanting it gets Shank 2 on Steam.

Edit: claimed, congrats xxxIndyxxx :)
Post edited May 10, 2013 by Timelord1963
Timelord1963: Yeah, I might do the next as 'first reply who wants it'. At least with GOG codes you can see if/when they're redeemed and by whom, but the Steam ones feel a bit like they're thrown out into the void. Which I suppose in fairness is what I was doing :D

First reply wanting it gets Shank 2 on Steam.
So fast.

EDIT: I don't actually want the game, just felt like replying quick. Don't send it to me!
Post edited May 10, 2013 by Profanity