It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: BTW, ten-ish or so minutes left.
SirEyeball: one reply pr person right?
Yeah, that's probably for the best to just leave it as one per person. Maybe I'll do another one of these in the future though.
SirEyeball: one reply pr person right?
Austrobogulator: Yeah, that's probably for the best to just leave it as one per person. Maybe I'll do another one of these in the future though.
if you will have more pr person at a later GA there should be a limit as I could easily write 1-100 in less than 5 minutes ;)
Austrobogulator: Yeah, that's probably for the best to just leave it as one per person. Maybe I'll do another one of these in the future though.
SirEyeball: if you will have more pr person at a later GA there should be a limit as I could easily write 1-100 in less than 5 minutes ;)
That is true :P I mean, i you really want to pick a different number, I'll let you pick another, but please don't send me 100 PMs.
SirEyeball: if you will have more pr person at a later GA there should be a limit as I could easily write 1-100 in less than 5 minutes ;)
Austrobogulator: That is true :P I mean, i you really want to pick a different number, I'll let you pick another, but please don't send me 100 PMs.
nah I'll stick with my gut feeling thanks LOL
All right, so that's it. Contest over.

Lugum is the lowest :o
Dang you should have left nr 1 alone yall Rofl
what was lowest number ?
Yeah I want to know which one was the lowest number! :)
SirEyeball: Dang you should have left nr 1 alone yall Rofl
Well now I know who also had my number!! :p I was hoping nobody would pick it because it was too obvious...

Cheers Austrobogulator :)
SirEyeball: Dang you should have left nr 1 alone yall Rofl
Timelord1963: Well now I know who also had my number!! :p I was hoping nobody would pick it because it was too obvious...

this LOL
Timelord1963: Well now I know who also had my number!! :p I was hoping nobody would pick it because it was too obvious...

SirEyeball: this LOL
Hehe, I thought you must've thought the same :D Sorry dude :)
sulc84: what was lowest number ?
it's a nice question
Post edited May 03, 2013 by aldo
Am I blind or has the winning number not been revealed yet?

Also, who is this Lugum? Does he just send pm's all day long as anytime I see any reference, its always "sent a pm and he won", even on actually giveaway threads where you say if you're in or not - whats the aversion to actually posting?
high rated
Zombies (Desura)

2XQD5-TT2DD-TO2YG-R6WWK
lugum again :D