It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: please can some1 help me please - i have Avencast on steam - is Avencast: Rise of the mage a different game ?
triock: AFAIK it's the same game.
thank you :)

BTW i was reading an interesting thread earlier, I am sorry for corrupting you guys O_o

thanks Homer :)
Post edited April 14, 2013 by Ian
Ian: BTW i was reading an interesting thread earlier, I am sorry for corrupting you guys O_o
????
Ian: BTW i was reading an interesting thread earlier, I am sorry for corrupting you guys O_o
SirEyeball: ????
some1 said that gifting is irrantional, about ego and corrupts the receiver instead of inspiring them to be able to buy the games themselves.
SirEyeball: ????
Ian: some1 said that gifting is irrantional, about ego and corrupts the receiver instead of inspiring them to be able to buy the games themselves.
OOOOOK and what planet did he hail from. TSK TSK I say and then go on to forget and ignore him
must be from a country that doesn't have santa..
Ian: some1 said that gifting is irrantional, about ego and corrupts the receiver instead of inspiring them to be able to buy the games themselves.
Interesting, if cynical, opinion. I prefer to attribute it to inherent generosity, a recognition of one's own good fortune, and the willingness to share in that good fortune in some small way. :-)
Ian: thank you both - i have not found any information myself yet

errmmm how u know that mate O_O
On the right column, Steam tells me who in my friend list owns the game. If you log into Steam, there's also a huge green bar that reads: "You already own it."
Ian: thank you both - i have not found any information myself yet

errmmm how u know that mate O_O
niniendowarrior: On the right column, Steam tells me who in my friend list owns the game. If you log into Steam, there's also a huge green bar that reads: "You already own it."
I will learn how to use it 1 day lol
I feel so dirty now. lol

In all seriousness though, I am appreciative of you, Homer, and the many other gifters on this site, both towards me and to everyone else.
adambiser: I feel so dirty now. lol

In all seriousness though, I am appreciative of you, Homer, and the many other gifters on this site, both towards me and to everyone else.
Me too. I am thankful for the generosity of everyone in the forum. I always feel like I don't give enough because everyone here is such big givers.

I know, thank you - I just feel there is a bit of a tide against gifters at the min, but is prolly just me taking it too personal
I actually like gifting for the feel of gifting. At Christmas eve I love to see my loved ones become happy for something I have got for them. Especially if I have been really creative and found something very personal. The warm feeling I get when I make people happy is not to be sullied by someone who obviously haven't tried to make other people happy and the other way around.

Ian: I know, thank you - I just feel there is a bit of a tide against gifters at the min, but is prolly just me taking it too personal
I think you just have to ignore them. Very sad to see people who see it that way.
Ian: I know, thank you - I just feel there is a bit of a tide against gifters at the min, but is prolly just me taking it too personal
I haven't seen the thread you mean, but I have seen such threads.

To me, it's up to the person to decide. Do what you feel like doing. I wish I could give more often than I have been able to so far.
It's opinion and nothing more, my friend. I know it can be muh easier said then done, but don't take it personally. The great thing about opinions (aside from the fact that we're all entitled to them) is that they only carry the weight that we choose to ascribe to them.
Post edited April 14, 2013 by HomerSimpson