It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niflmine: It was insomnia that got me lucky. I was trying to sleep but couldn't (as always) so I got upset from not being able to and opened GOG. Needless to say that I'm glad I did.
Spinorial: Heh, that's awesome! Bet you'll be out in a jiffy, content in having done some good ninja work :-)
I hope so, it has been a long hard week with barely any sleep.
Spinorial:
Sachys: More likely
"download damn you! DOWNLOAD SO I MAY REST!"

*downloads ages later due to inexplicable slowness

"I'll just run it and see how it goes"

*twelve hours later

"i could really do with a nap, but im playing this!"
haha, I'll do as much if my WIFI wasn't acting up today. But worry not for this awesome game will get to be downloaded sooner rather than later :-p
Post edited April 07, 2013 by Niflmine
low rated
That time already?

Back to hibernation then!
Put your tentacles away whores!
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Sachys
Numpty: Shut your mouth, you giveaway whores!
Were you looking for some neg rep? Just saying that calling the generous peeps that give stuff away around here or the peeps that need a boost and make those that give feel good "whores" is asking for some negativity. Just sayin...:-(
Sachys: That time already?

Exactly my thought, Sachys...
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991:
Less of the fettling with the tentacles! I know its been a few hours, but...
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Sachys
Momo1991:
Sachys: Less of the fettling with the tentacles! I know its been a few hours, but...
Whaaa? Speak ENGLISH...the Queen's if that suits you best ;-p

And where is Stooner?? He won ahkliber's GA...
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Momo1991
Sachys: Less of the fettling with the tentacles! I know its been a few hours, but...
Momo1991: Whaaa? Speak ENGLISH...the Queen's if that suits you best ;-p

No idea - likely reattaching his pelvis!

Take the first phrase i said, add the context, then make it a euphemism!

(if only ninja codes could be made as such!)
Momo1991: Whaaa? Speak ENGLISH...the Queen's if that suits you best ;-p

Sachys: No idea - likely reattaching his pelvis!

Take the first phrase i said, add the context, then make it a euphemism!

(if only ninja codes could be made as such!)
The peep in question is doing zombie threads too... I see a lot of red in the future...
Momo1991:
"zombie threads"? - you mean dead ones?
Momo1991:
Sachys: "zombie threads"? - you mean dead ones?
Yup - one from 2008 in fact!
Momo1991:
It happens!
Momo1991: Were you looking for some neg rep?
Am I missing something? I thought s/he was being playful; doesn't seem a need for neg rep...
Momo1991: Were you looking for some neg rep?
BlueMooner: Am I missing something? I thought s/he was being playful; doesn't seem a need for neg rep...
Well there appear to be a few highly negative posts floating around by this person - so maybe it's mean to be funny, dunno.
low rated
Sachys: That time already?

WOW I HAD TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT DUE TO YOU POINTING THAT OUT!!!
BlueMooner: Am I missing something? I thought s/he was being playful; doesn't seem a need for neg rep...
Momo1991: Well there appear to be a few highly negative posts floating around by this person - so maybe it's mean to be funny, dunno.
Didn't quite get the banter up there too Wow... thought I was missing something.
Momo1991: Well there appear to be a few highly negative posts floating around by this person - so maybe it's mean to be funny, dunno.
niniendowarrior: Didn't quite get the banter up there too Wow... thought I was missing something.
Apparently we are all tentacle whores. I guess somebody's been into their hentai stash again.

Reminds me of a comic about hentai that I'm guessing GOG wouldn't like me posting. So I'll share with anyone who PMs me, if they're curious.