It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: AC?
Momo1991: see edit

monkeys and boardwalks, oh my!

~waits while Sachys scrolls back a page or two~
AC... umm... I don't know what that is. LOL.
dracomage1996: I am no stranger to internet critics.
Quite ironic in a way! - therefore +1! ;)
Momo1991: Are aqueous cockerels another wartime-type sausage? ~queries Google, finds ugatz~
Mind If i use that as a name for a movie, book, or band.
Momo1991: Are aqueous cockerels another wartime-type sausage? ~queries Google, finds ugatz~
dracomage1996: Mind If i use that as a name for a movie, book, or band.
Copyrighted...see internet.
niniendowarrior: If nobody grabs this, I wouldn't mind. :)
Sachys: You live to play "firehose"?

STOOONEEER!

- You have a new frie-ieeeend!

;)
I live to eat KFC.
It'as all i can think of that could be "AC" as you previously mentioned - unless you bagged a bunch of ciopes of assasins creed, at which yes, it would (even though ive grabbed a buncha good gubbins of recent) - it should be worthy of its own giveaway if so from what i know of the game!
Sachys: You live to play "firehose"?

STOOONEEER!

- You have a new frie-ieeeend!

;)
niniendowarrior: I live to eat KFC.
im pretty sure stooner likes to be eaten out too! O_o
Fucking emo kid!

heheh!
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: It'as all i can think of that could be "AC" as you previously mentioned - unless you bagged a bunch of ciopes of assasins creed, at which yes, it would (even though ive grabbed a buncha good gubbins of recent) - it should be worthy of its own giveaway if so from what i know of the game!
Sachys: im pretty sure stooner likes to be eaten out too! O_o
LOL.

Assassin's Creed is definitely worth its own giveaway. I would jump on it but I already have a gift, from Ian so better for someone else to get it. :)
Sachys: It'as all i can think of that could be "AC" as you previously mentioned - unless you bagged a bunch of ciopes of assasins creed, at which yes, it would (even though ive grabbed a buncha good gubbins of recent) - it should be worthy of its own giveaway if so from what i know of the game!
Do I seem likely to grab a bunch of copies of Assassin's Creed? I didn't think so...no AC for you then, huh?
~wanders off to Bold some breeds~
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Momo1991
Sachys: Fucking emo kid!

heheh!
Not really, it would be comedy, about some kids who want to get laid, and that have to fight a giant lobster to save the fifth dimension
Momo1991:
Actually you do - it was less than a pint on steam (as i found out a minute before the offer closed) today.
The only other AC i can think of is NSFW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQMa_mayD-Y

so im at a loss now!

im pretty sure stooner likes to be eaten out too! O_o

Fucking emo kid!

heheh!
dracomage1996: Not really, it would be comedy, about some kids who want to get laid, and that have to fight a giant lobster to save the fifth dimension
I'm on about the title.

for success, try, EMO KIDS DIE AT THE HANDS OF HARDCORE PUNKS FROM THE 1970s!
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Sachys
dracomage1996: Not really, it would be comedy, about some kids who want to get laid, and that have to fight a giant lobster to save the fifth dimension
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g1fr5vk72M
Momo1991:
Sachys: Actually you do - it was less than a pint on steam (as i found out a minute before the offer closed) today.
The only other AC i can think of is NSFW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQMa_mayD-Y

so im at a loss now!
Sachys: I'm on about the title.

for success, try, EMO KIDS DIE AT THE HANDS OF HARDCORE PUNKS FROM THE 1970s!
I have one word for you - Plastic

Not working for ya? How about a number? 21318
For the few people who didn't get Saints Row 3... it's 66% off on Steam and definitely is worth that money. It's fun!
niniendowarrior: For the few people who didn't get Saints Row 3... it's 66% off on Steam and definitely is worth that money. It's fun!
My computer sucks! So I'll have to pass on that offer
Post edited March 19, 2013 by dracomage1996
Momo1991:
nah, totally lost as to what yer on bout now- as is the last of my booze!