It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: does that come with a puncture repair kit ??
Sachys: id fucking hope so or stooner is up shit creek with a leak! dirty little man! O_o
we are talking about the "person" right ?!?

lol xxxIndyxxx :D

Firefighter - desura
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Ian
dracomage1996: Im back, Ive decided that ninjaing once in a while won't hurt. Anf I am most likely staying up tonight because I have no sleeping pills. My life sucks. But trust me, My appearences will be as rare as a good movie made by uwe boll.
Sachys: He's making the Deus Ex movie.

Niff said! ;(
Stooner: Night people! o/

I f***** my connection in the last days and seems I can't fix it... :D
Sachys: then dont fuck your connection - fuck a blowup doll or a person like you normally do!
Yeah, He needs to be banned from making movies. Though, From what I heard, His film Rampage was actually pretty decent. And no, it wasn't based off of the arcade game of the same name.
Post edited March 19, 2013 by dracomage1996
Sachys: id fucking hope so or stooner is up shit creek with a leak! dirty little man! O_o
Ian: we are talking about the "person" right ?!?
Who knows?
...and no firemen for me ta!

Niff said! ;(

then dont fuck your connection - fuck a blowup doll or a person like you normally do!
dracomage1996: Yeah, He needs to be banned. Though, From what I heard, His film Rampage was actually pretty decent. And no, it wasn't based off of the arcade game of the same name.
Hah i've been watching movie defense force too ;)
dracomage1996: Yeah, He needs to be banned. Though, From what I heard, His film Rampage was actually pretty decent. And no, it wasn't based off of the arcade game of the same name.
xxxIndyxxx: Hah i've been watching movie defense force too ;)
I have not. I have just heard of movie defense force from you, sorry, But i will check it out.
Post edited March 19, 2013 by dracomage1996

Niff said! ;(

then dont fuck your connection - fuck a blowup doll or a person like you normally do!
dracomage1996: Yeah, He needs to be banned from making movies. Though, From what I heard, His film Rampage was actually pretty decent. And no, it wasn't based off of the arcade game of the same name.
Was that him - actually an excellent film! truly! either the studio held him back or the opposite (lets face it, Scott is a shitty director and his good filsm and versions of his good filsm are only good when someone else tells him when to stop or he ends up doing what his recently desceased broither did. even giger hates him now!).
Sachys: looks like i missed all the fun! NICE!
Would AC make your day?

and no, I'm not offering to take you to Atlantic City!
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Momo1991

Firefighter - desura
If nobody grabs this, I wouldn't mind. :)
xxxIndyxxx: Hah i've been watching movie defense force too ;)
dracomage1996: I have not. I have just heard of movie defense force from you, sorry, But i will check it out.
Well that's a huge coincidence then. I just watched the new episode of MDF by Jim Sterling today and it was about Rampage. It's a newish series in wich JS defends movies that are generally considered bad.
Momo1991: Would AC make your day?
AC?

and no, I'm not offering to take you to Atlantic City!
+1 and thank you
Sachys: AC?
see edit

monkeys and boardwalks, oh my!

~waits while Sachys scrolls back a page or two~
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Momo1991

Firefighter - desura
niniendowarrior: If nobody grabs this, I wouldn't mind. :)
You live to play "firehose"?

STOOONEEER!

- You have a new frie-ieeeend!

;)
Sachys: AC?
Momo1991: see edit
Aqueous Cockerels? What the FUCK?! O-o
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Sachys
dracomage1996: I have not. I have just heard of movie defense force from you, sorry, But i will check it out.
xxxIndyxxx: Well that's a huge coincidence then. I just watched the new episode of MDF by Jim Sterling today and it was about Rampage. It's a newish series in wich JS defends movies that are generally considered bad.
Very huge. But I am no stranger to internet critics. I am currently waiting for the new nostalgia critic episode.
Are aqueous cockerels another wartime-type sausage? ~queries Google, finds ugatz~