It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Quest for Glory 3.
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
Lords of the Fallen Game of the Year Edition
The Long Dark. Camping out on Jack Rabbit Island. Got about a week's worth of bear and deer meat. Stacked on firewood and snares. Gettin' cabin fever. Wonderin' if that trip to Pleasant Valley might be worth the trouble.
Played Portal for the first time. Didn't enjoy the mechanics much and it got repetitive. Uninstalled after 4 hours of playing, was bored to finish the last 2 levels
Book of Demons
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR
I'm doing my annual Shenmue 1+2 run.

Also, Persona 4 Dancing All night.
Finished Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and it was a good game.
Started and finished Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith and it was not s good game (lazy cash-in standalone expansion).
Started and finished Warlords Battlecry and it was good, although the sequels improve on the general gameplay. The campaign is kinda nice and has a good attitude.
Started and finished Flatout 2. That game is absolutely overrated. It has so little difference when it comes to tracks and the music. Two hours in you are starting to get tired of it and when you change to a different car class, you drive the same damn tracks again, with the same music. The cars also steer largely the same, just the grip and overall speed and such can be different. Sure, it's nice to play for 1-3 hours and it's probably even good with friends but if you want to get through the career and do so rather quickly, it's pretty awful.

Currently still deciding on what to play. Installed Anno 1602 in the meantime and finished some missions. Love that game.
Darksiders Warmastered Edition.
Dying Light.
DOOM.
Resident Evil 4.
Starting a second run of VampireTMB as a Malkavian with the + patch installed for this run. Really enjoyed my first ever play-through of this gem, as a Tremere going with the GOG "vanilla" patched version. (Yeah, I know, late to the party after always hearing about what a cool/fun RPG it is, but I finally go around to it, and glad I did)

Also fired up Vaporum for the first time, and giving it a run with a Heavy Rig....not really sure how it's going to pan out, but I am guessing when comparing this one to the other choices, that I'll be tanking it as a Warrior type. Just reached the second level, and so far enjoying it. Hoping there won't be some really annoying "perfect timing" time puzzles as I recall running into during Grimrock, but I guess I won't be surprised if I do, as it is a modern dungeon crawler, and devs do seem to like throwing an insanely difficult section into these types of games sooner of later. Time will tell!
Zoltan999: Starting a second run of VampireTMB as a Malkavian with the + patch installed for this run. Really enjoyed my first ever play-through of this gem, as a Tremere going with the GOG "vanilla" patched version. (Yeah, I know, late to the party after always hearing about what a cool/fun RPG it is, but I finally go around to it, and glad I did)
ah. so jealous. please have an amazing time. wish i could do the same. play it for the second time instead of nth :D

Finished GTA IV

so

I have crysis 1 installed. might continue playing it

but also thanks to gog i have full throttle. I actually bought that game, the original on cd in 2007. Together with grim fandango. I have beaten GF but never played FT.

i guess now its the time...
Pyre and Bounty Train
Worms (the first one!) :D
Dungeons 3. Awesome game, and no problems or issues so far.
so full throttle it is

according to save info im 50% into the game at 2.7 hours in. short game. not like The Longest Journey which i beat last month
Civilization IV.
Doing Oblivion again, mostly. I'm also sort of replaying Gothic on the side.