It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm visiting family and my mom offered to let me play some games on her computer while everyone's at work, so I'm playing Dredd vs. Death. DRM-free + classic installers FTW.
Planescspe Torment and Samarost 3. And Hitman Go. And Dragons Dogma DA.
ELEX. I like the world. Everything else leaves a lot to be desired though.
hanshan: Planescspe Torment (...)
Nice! I'm currently playing Icewind Dale (the original retail version).
Alternating between Xenonauts on Galaxy and Assetto Corsa Ultimate on PS4.

Today I've played just Assetto Corsa. And I have finally finished the H1 Hypercars career. The biggest challenge for a noob like me was Pagani Huayra on Monza. I spent about 2 hours to master that car so I could win the Medium AI Quick Race.

For the sheer comedy factor, I am putting here my stream of last hour of my "driving". Best watched to, while listening to Benny Hill theme :P

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/356318614

If you want to skip all the laming, and see the final golden race, just skip to 47:30 :)
Worms 2! :)
Samurai Warriors : Spirit of Sanada. Surprised by how much fun it is compared to other entries.
I playing Black Ops 4. FX Pinball 3, and Hot Shots Golf: OpenTee.
Post edited December 31, 2018 by Dr_Adder
Pro Pinball Big Race USA.
I just finished downloading Deponia.
And Xcom and Xenonauts and Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle.
The expansions for Quake 1.
andysheets1975: I'm visiting family and my mom offered to let me play some games on her computer while everyone's at work, so I'm playing Dredd vs. Death. DRM-free + classic installers FTW.
that game is cool af at the beginning
f**k I need a new dredd movie....
Skyrim. I got this idea of leveling the magic skills and get whatever spells I happen to see. Haven't bothered with magic before so it's interesting and very pretty.
I'm sure this won't take very long at all.
Slightly distracted by archery since a mod handed me a crossbow by just leaving one there. How am I supposed to resist?
Tropico 5, Grim Dawn, Deathtrap and The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing - Final Cut.
I've been playing ELEX .

Picked it up in the sale - sort of regretted not grabbing it last time it was only $20, and I really really felt like playing it this time around so no sense in waiting!

I like, a lot actually. The combat feels a lot better than in the Gothic games. It still has that "you suck, until you get better" feel that Gothic has, and encounters with wildlife - even little guys - are still pretty deadly. But it just feels a bit more "actiony" so I think I have a little more agency in what's going on. It's a nice modern compromise and works for me.

Plus the world is just beautiful. And the jetpack is a great addition. Now I just need to find a crafting trainer... ;)