It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: Perhaps it's time to watch the Mighty Ducks movies.
NameGoo: I'd rather watch Slap Shot. :P
My dad told me about that movie when i asked him if he knew any decent older movies.

It reminds me of GTA for some reason. And it's hilarious. Those geek brothers were psychos :)
NameGoo: Close, but if I liked the Leafs, I wouldn't really mind the lockout. :P

Congrats! PM me the email you want it sent to. :)
Malv0isin: doh! That was a cheap shot coming from a Habs fan. :)

Grats Azrael360...I guess you have me to thank for that. ;-) Couldn't imagine a guy from Chile would know anything about hockey. hehe (no offense)
It would be, only a Leafs fan actually told me that's why he doesn't mind the lockout two days ago. XD
Malv0isin: Grats Azrael360...I guess you have me to thank for that. ;-) Couldn't imagine a guy from Chile would know anything about hockey. hehe (no offense)
Azrael360: Actually, no... I used Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Hockey_League#Teams
and then went for the most popular team, with more victories... more chances that way! :P
Good strategy! Paid off for you. Congrats, and thanks again NameGoo.
Anyone up for Realms of Arkania 1+2? Let me know ASAP.

edit: only giving it away to people who reply to me in this thread.
Post edited October 28, 2012 by dipsal
Skarty: Winnipeg Jets?
Christ, one year after they get their team back...gotta suck to be a Jets fan.

NameGoo: I'd rather watch Slap Shot. :P
gameon: My dad told me about that movie when i asked him if he knew any decent older movies.

It reminds me of GTA for some reason. And it's hilarious. Those geek brothers were psychos :)
Man, now I really want to watch it...
dipsal: snip
Thanx, I already have it, but +1 for you!!! :-)
Skarty: Winnipeg Jets?
NameGoo: Christ, one year after they get their team back...gotta suck to be a Jets fan.

gameon: My dad told me about that movie when i asked him if he knew any decent older movies.

NameGoo: Man, now I really want to watch it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VHMi-j7W2gM#t=46s
:)
Thanks for that.
Have you watched Goon? I watched it recently and liked it, but I'm not really a big hockey fan (I pretty much only watch the playoffs).
NameGoo: :)
Thanks for that.
OvaltineJenkins: Have you watched Goon? I watched it recently and liked it, but I'm not really a big hockey fan (I pretty much only watch the playoffs).
I didn't even know about that one. Thanks! :)
And I'm the same way about the NFL (Playoffs and Superbowl).
Hi, can I have the game? Tyvm..

dipsal: Anyone up for Realms of Arkania 1+2? Let me know ASAP.

edit: only giving it away to people who reply to me in this thread.
Glad to hear you're feeling better, Namegoo.
Just out of interest, did anyone take Avernum: The Second Trilogy?
Austrobogulator: Just out of interest, did anyone take Avernum: The Second Trilogy?
Was this game even offered? lol
Austrobogulator: Just out of interest, did anyone take Avernum: The Second Trilogy?
I found it! but it was already redeemed *sadface*, thank you anyway