It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Too stupid to change his title or pick the right country. He looks nothing like me! :P
SirPrimalF0rm: That doesn't matter. I like pie. And sexy cowboys wearing sweaty clothes. I'm glad i don't look like you.. YOU ARE VERY VERY UGLY.
Keep trying, I'm sure you'll manage one day. I take the fact that you picked me to copy as quite a compliment. It means I must have really pissed you off. XD
Post edited October 24, 2012 by SirPrimalform
low rated
SirPrimalF0rm: That doesn't matter. I like pie. And sexy cowboys wearing sweaty clothes. I'm glad i don't look like you.. YOU ARE VERY VERY UGLY.
SirPrimalform: Keep trying, I'm sure you'll manage one day.
EVERYTHING has a reason. Remember that. Even trolls have a reasn to live.. to KEEP TROLLING! YEY! APPLE PIE AND SKITTLES!
Who is who now, which one do I shoot!? o_O
low rated
Ric1987: Who is who now, which one do I shoot!? o_O
APPLES!! YEY
SirPrimalform: Keep trying, I'm sure you'll manage one day.
SirPrimalF0rm: EVERYTHING has a reason. Remember that. Even trolls have a reasn to live.. to KEEP TROLLING! YEY! APPLE PIE AND SKITTLES!
Ah, the babysitter has arrived. I'll see you tomorrow because you'll be in bed by the time I get back. Have fun!
It's cool isn't it? I'm quite proud to be the one to have been cloned. Shows that I really got to him.
Post edited October 24, 2012 by SirPrimalform
low rated
SirPrimalF0rm: EVERYTHING has a reason. Remember that. Even trolls have a reasn to live.. to KEEP TROLLING! YEY! APPLE PIE AND SKITTLES!
SirPrimalform: Ah, the babysitter has arrived. I'll see you tomorrow because you'll be in bed by the time I get back. Have fun!
Oh mommy.. i got poo poo! BUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAH
SirPrimalF0rm: Oh mommy.. i got poo poo! BUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAH
Sorry, Ric1987 will have to deal with it.
Guise. Guise. What do attention seekers (or the internet version of them - trolls) want? Attention.

Yes, don't give any attention out. Close your attention booths.
low rated
Profanity: Guise. Guise. What do attention seekers (or the internet version of them - trolls) want? Attention.

Oh please! Let the troll have fun! :'(
SirPrimalF0rm: Oh mommy.. i got poo poo! BUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAH
SirPrimalform: Sorry, Ric1987 will have to deal with it.
Hey hey.. apple hey. APPLE HEY APPLE HEY APPLE APPLE APPLE!?
Post edited October 24, 2012 by SirPrimalF0rm
SirPrimalform: Ah, the babysitter has arrived. I'll see you tomorrow because you'll be in bed by the time I get back. Have fun!
SirPrimalform: It's cool isn't it? I'm quite proud to be the one to have been cloned. Shows that I really got to him.
If only we all had clones.....
Profanity: Guise. Guise. What do attention seekers (or the internet version of them - trolls) want? Attention.

Yeah thats true trolls get attention here while people who got serious questions about a game get ignored.

hercufles: Yeah thats true trolls get attention here while people who got serious questions about a game get ignored.
You have a question about a game?
hercufles: Yeah thats true trolls get attention here while people who got serious questions about a game get ignored.
Ric1987: You have a question about a game?
Yeah but those topics have died long ago without anyone replying those i gave up asking question here i just google or look for a lets play in youtube.
Break Blocks Indiegamebundles.com Desura keys
http://www.indiegamebundles.com/break-blocks-giveaway-x-2000/
Post edited October 24, 2012 by irlandezul
Break Blocks Desura x2000:
http://www.indiegamebundles.com/break-blocks-giveaway-x-2000/

keys here! (edit if you redeemed...)

lol, ninja'd!
Post edited October 24, 2012 by Stooner