It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dr.zli: i'm looking at this post and it's ridiculous with all the people who take keys and don't even acknowlegde that they took the key. We need a new system for this. PM's?
shadowmirage: Either that, or make the codes into puzzles that bots can't solve (like some people have done). I personally enjoy racing to crack a code for a game :).
This is also a great way to do it, +1
te_lanus: or do it as some is currently doing, First to state that they want it get it by PM. gonna stop 90% of the bots
dr.zli: I agree with this, sad to see people who really care for the community get zero recognition. We can also ask kind people at gog.com to consider making some posts only readable by people with gog accounts as one of the previous posters said. That will cut some of the bots, the rest we can eliminate by PMs and making requirements for the giveaway. Example: Hi' I'm giving away 1 copy of coolgame XI, first ninja who PMs me gets it or Hi, I'm giving away 20 copies of megashooter 23, First ninja with rep>30 who PMs me gets it. What my esteemed forumites think? :)
i dig your idea 1+

im all for it..

i think making rules in here for certain scenarios are the best way to go about this, since everyone is starting to become fooled out of their kindness & generosity...
this isnt very fair to the members that value the community & actually want to give back to it...
Post edited October 22, 2012 by Death2Videodrome
MAX1 + 2 still available

Who wants it?
KhalidYousif: MAX1 + 2 still available Who wants it?
+1 rep,and btw this is not the pure idea of the ninja thread ;)
I'll take it if no one else does. :)
Malv0isin: I'll take it if no one else does. :)
Sent! Have fun :)
updating a new post.
Post edited October 22, 2012 by misfire200
Malv0isin: I'll take it if no one else does. :)
KhalidYousif: Sent! Have fun :)
Received, and much thanks!
KhalidYousif: Sent! Have fun :)
Malv0isin: Received, and much thanks!
You're welcome :)
Good ideea to send the game via pm, +1 for the ideea:P
Post edited October 22, 2012 by laur3ntziu00
I Have a one-time use coupon code that can net you medal of honor Warfighter for 50% off. (limited edition for 29.99 or digital deluxe for 34.99). if someone is interested and plans on using it....send me a message. I would use it myself; however, i can get all ea/bioware games for $20 so its of no use for Myself. But I am sure someone might have interest in the game, and heck 50% is sweet considering it has not even released yet.

fyi: you must purchase the game through origin.

ps: i like Elves [url=We need something positive, so here goes, here is a code that will need to be modified slightly from the active post, Z*ZT-LQ*P-Q*SU-VBV* ][/url]
SirPrimalform: Guys, look what I found! http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2976790 It looks like he's trying to find out if it's possible for him to get in trouble from us reporting him, which suggests he's genuinely rattled.
How can a person be so low...!

I've never posted in the Steam forums, but right now I'm really tempted to do the first, just to warn the people over there about this pathetic leecher... (>_<)

Good find though, +1 ;)
Azrael360: I've never posted in the Steam forums, but right now I'm really tempted to do the first, just to warn the people over there about this pathetic leecher... (>_<) Good find though, +1 ;)
From the replies to my post it doesn't look like that'll be necessary. I found this thread by googling for Anasto, to see if I could find this "other community". I doubt he meant the Steam forums, but it's good to catch him out again.
Yeah, it seems so, I was reading all the posts and I didn't read the ones from Page 2.

Again, good detective skills you have there! ;)
Azrael360: Yeah, it seems so, I was reading all the posts and I didn't read the ones from Page 2. Again, good detective skills you have there! ;)
Not really, that thread is on the first page if you google 'anasto steam'. ;)