It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael360: P: ?...enog saw I elihw gnihtemos dessim I diD ?siht ekil gnipyt lla uoy era yhW ...driew si sihT !ah aH
not much - btw i reckon turtle dove will win the "small giveaway" - hows u ?
Azrael360: P: ?...enog saw I elihw gnihtemos dessim I diD ?siht ekil gnipyt lla uoy era yhW ...driew si sihT !ah aH
Ian: not much - btw i reckon turtle dove will win the "small giveaway" - hows u ?
You read my mind :D I was thinking the same thing
Ian: not much - btw i reckon turtle dove will win the "small giveaway" - hows u ?
Hi! I'm okey. Sorry for the delayed response, my little -not so little- brother just came home and I needed to speak with him "pronto" :P
So, Ian, are you still awake? Is it like 1:46 AM or 12:46 AM in the UK?

And, are you guys speaking about this fellow: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/small_giveaway_1/post3? Did something happen, or is "Wakalo" all over again...? :P
Azrael360: Hi! I'm okey. Sorry for the delayed response, my little -not so little- brother just came home and I needed to speak with him "pronto" :P So, Ian, are you still awake? Is it like 1:46 AM or 12:46 AM in the UK? And, are you guys speaking about this fellow: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/small_giveaway_1/post3? Did something happen, or is "Wakalo" all over again...? :P
i glad u ok :D - perhaps i am paranoid now, but i think it is him. Now 3 new users registered oct 12, hmmmm
low rated
The legend of "Wakalo" . Nuff said.
I'm guessing you're also OK?

And yes, hours before, some dude from "Uruguay" was catched being him, and this person (which I don't know if its him, but there's so much coincidence...) is from "Paraguay" and Oct. 2012...

We're all getting too much paranoid, or what? XP
Wow wrong page loaded.
Post edited October 20, 2012 by tbirdo
Probably paranoid ;)
Paranoid parrot says hello :D

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/paranoid-parrot.jpg
LOL ^_^

He's still haunting the boards... :P
You're all Wakalo! *goes insane*
high rated
Azrael360: I'm guessing you're also OK? And yes, hours before, some dude from "Uruguay" was catched being him, and this person (which I don't know if its him, but there's so much coincidence...) is from "Paraguay" and Oct. 2012... We're all getting too much paranoid, or what? XP
I am fine thanks :D

Battlegroup - Deura

QNAB0

*VN0M ....................... 100 - 94 + 3

*5H6D .................... the answer above -1

I9P*4 ...................... the 1st letter of the name of the places, you can visit wild animals in.

L5D8P
low rated
Wasn't post funny? >.< The Legend of Wakalo.. that could be turned into a movie.. no? no opinions..?
That was positively Wakalo.
Azrael360: I'm guessing you're also OK? And yes, hours before, some dude from "Uruguay" was catched being him, and this person (which I don't know if its him, but there's so much coincidence...) is from "Paraguay" and Oct. 2012... We're all getting too much paranoid, or what? XP
Ian: I am fine thanks :D Battlegroup - Deura QNAB0 *VN0M ....................... 100 - 94 + 3 *5H6D .................... the answer above -1 I9P*4 ...................... the 1st letter of the name of the places, you can visit wild animals in. L5D8P
Thank you=)