It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NameGoo: There's this one! Good luck! [Evil laughter]
morciu: damn I hate that puzzle. I kind of managed to get a few words but didn't make out the sentences yet |:
It's not as complicated as you think. ;)
ashwald: Which one did you get?
Fallout 2 :D
high rated
I'm sure many have given these away already, but seeing as Steam gave me things I already own...again.

Airmech x3

One
Two
Three

And no one's yet to get Quest for Glory! >:D

See you all later!
I didn't redeem any of the things you gave away, but thank you anyway. :)
NameGoo: I'm sure many have given these away already, but seeing as Steam gave me things I already own...again. Airmech x3
Two
Thanks !
Post edited October 19, 2012 by irlandezul
Went on a rampage on youtube, listening to Swedish music ... and brought to tears by Lars Winnerbäck - Elegi beautful song
Post edited October 19, 2012 by slaktarn
Is Quest gone?
thank you NameGoo +1, very generous mate :)
Cavalieroscuro: Is Quest gone?
I've tried now and... Code already used.

It would be nice to get more information about the real state of the code, something like showing the (!) Code already used in orange if it's blocked or in red if it's already redeemed.
Just redeemed Quest for Glory 1-5!! Thank you NameGoo!! (It's a rhyme!)
So I just lost it....again :\
By the way,this 10 minutes lock is terrible
Malv0isin: Just redeemed Quest for Glory 1-5!! Thank you NameGoo!! (It's a rhyme!)
Ooh! Jealous!
Have fun Malv0isin!
Malv0isin: Just redeemed Quest for Glory 1-5!! Thank you NameGoo!! (It's a rhyme!)
benjiir: Ooh! Jealous! Have fun Malv0isin!
Thanks, and I will! I played the first couple a long time ago when they were out originally, but never got the later games in the series. It's great to re-live old gaming memories.
high rated
1C Company King's Bounty: The Legend

*AEEM ....................................... if Wakalo has ninety eight a/c and GOG closes 91 of them..

LH*NP .................... the last number in James Bond's secret service number

*4785 ................... the letter following the 1st letter of my name
Ian: snip
Thanks. You're the best +1