It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: -... ...- --. ..... -....- -... ....- --... .- -....- .- ---.. .--- --.. -....- -- -.- .-.. ...-
Stooner: uhuh, I'm a ninja! Thanks grynn! ;p
Naughty Ninja, very naughty
A bomb just exploded in my city, so I was late :(...
N0x0ss: What was it ?
Interplay, Tier 1
Stooner: uhuh, I'm a ninja! Thanks grynn! ;p
te_lanus: Naughty Ninja, very naughty
;p
naughty... uh, I like....

uh, I wont kill you anymore, Thesp*, the ugly Elf...
Post edited October 19, 2012 by Stooner
N0x0ss: A bomb just exploded in my city, so I was late :(...
Just red it on the news. It seems that there was car bomb in Christian part of the town with more than 10 casualties. Hope it's not near you. :(
gameon: You have posts unanswered regarding Baldurs gate and Arcanum? Give us a link and maybe we can take a look.
hercufles: Thanks thats kind of you and sorry for the misunderstanding I was trying to say that if the post isnt on baldurs gate or arcanum or other popuklair game then it is useless to ask a question in the first place but because you wanted to help + 1 from me.
Yeah, i wanted to help. It does depend on how many people have a game, as to whether you will get questions answered about it. I have no idea about which specific game forum is the most active, but you could be right about those ones.
Isn't there some sort of war with Syria going on?
Post edited October 19, 2012 by gameon
N0x0ss: What was it ?
Stooner: Interplay, Tier 1
Me want :(
Nightfall87: Just red it on the news. It seems that there was car bomb in Christian part of the town with more than 10 casualties. Hope it's not near you. :(
It was, it's in the christian district and I'm christian sooo yes ... But I survived ! 8 Dead and around 70 injured they say.
Post edited October 19, 2012 by N0x0ss
Nightfall87: Just red it on the news. It seems that there was car bomb in Christian part of the town with more than 10 casualties. Hope it's not near you. :(
seriously? That's bad....
Stooner: seriously? That's bad....
I've heard that people in brasil are being kicked out from their homes by force by authorities (sometimes without any compensation whatsoever) to make some ground for FIFA 2014 world cup.

And THAT'S BAD.
N0x0ss: 8 Dead and around 70 injured they say.
Do they know who did it?
N0x0ss: 8 Dead and around 70 injured they say.
Licurg: Do they know who did it?
They don't like pointing fingers before being 100% sure, as accusing in this country can very easily lead to civil war.
The people are gonna wait for the official investigation report.
N0x0ss: snip
You have a gun to protect yourself?
Licurg: Do they know who did it?
N0x0ss: They don't like pointing fingers before being 100% sure, as accusing in this country can very easily lead to civil war. The people are gonna wait for the official investigation report.
Hezbollah accused Israel instantly. LOL

Like how they waited for the several international investigations about assassinating Rafiq al-Hariri
Post edited October 19, 2012 by KhalidYousif
N0x0ss: snip
Licurg: You have a gun to protect yourself?
You'll not start selling this here, will?
Licurg: You have a gun to protect yourself?
Stooner: You'll not start selling this here, will?
Dude, your english is getting worse every day :P I was just asking.