It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Somehow I didn't saw it too until you pointed it out today :P
Steam keys from the current Humble bundle, since I don't need them.

Dustforce: MJDZR-6MJH2-KMRLK

Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter: CF9WC-LKN8T-IFNLF
Best. Bot. Repellent. Ever.

EDIT: Had to change the link and everything just to fix an error in naming and something to do with it not liking text that's surrounded in <>.
Post edited September 19, 2012 by johnki
Mephe:
Not redeeming, but +1 to you!
That is amazing.
That is pretty cool :D
Mephe: Steam keys from the current Humble bundle, since I don't need them.

Dustforce: MJDZR-6MJH2-KMRLK

Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter: CF9WC-LKN8T-IFNLF
Redeemed Dustforce. I bought the bundle and that's the one I was missing :)
Thanks! :D (and +1 to you!)
Post edited September 19, 2012 by Azrael360
Steam code for Shadowgrounds Survivor from Summer Seal, I found it in my e-mail, I don't know if I already gave it away or not:

H2ACF

-NM7X5

-I9GBF
adambiser: Not redeeming, but +1 to you!
Cheers mate.

Azrael360: Redeemed Dustforce. I bought the bundle and that's the one I was missing :)
Thanks! :D (and +1 to you!)
No worries, enjoy. I haven't played it yet but it looks like a great game.
+1 mate. Not Redeemed. :)

Licurg: Steam code for Shadowgrounds Survivor from Summer Seal, I found it in my e-mail, I don't know if I already gave it away or not:

H2ACF

-NM7X5

-I9GBF
johnki: Best. Bot. Repellent. Ever.

EDIT: Had to change the link and everything just to fix an error in naming and something to do with it not liking text that's surrounded in <>.
This one is so good that I can't get anywhere. It won't recognize a single command I type in. Ah... reminds me of how text adventures were back in the day.
Post edited September 19, 2012 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: This one is so good that I can't get anywhere. It won't recognize a single command I type in. Ah... reminds me of how text adventures were back in the day.
Out. The first thing you have to do is type "out."

I thought the "Let's head out" would make that apparent, lol. Ideally, I wanted to italicize the word out, but it gave me an error for some reason. Something to do with that exact spot in the text.
Okay... got through two doors before getting stumped. Got better things to do than worry about this. Good luck to whoever gets it.
niniendowarrior: This one is so good that I can't get anywhere. It won't recognize a single command I type in. Ah... reminds me of how text adventures were back in the day.
johnki: Out. The first thing you have to do is type "out."

I thought the "Let's head out" would make that apparent, lol. Ideally, I wanted to italicize the word out, but it gave me an error for some reason. Something to do with that exact spot in the text.
That actually was apparent after I re-read it. haha. Maybe change the colour to something else?

I'm pretty sure the clue to the third room would be obvious to whoever played those games. It wasn't to me. So, instead of trying to search for Google's help. 'quit' seems like an apt response. :) Thanks for the creative work though.
Post edited September 19, 2012 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: Okay... got through two doors before getting stumped. Got better things to do than worry about this. Good luck to whoever gets it.
Yeah, 4 out of 5 of them are console-only games. 3 and 5 will probably be the hardest, though Google should be pretty friendly to a lot of the descriptions.

Anyways, yeah, good luck. I didn't intentionally make it really hard, those were just the first five 'not totally obvious' games that popped into my head.
johnki: Out. The first thing you have to do is type "out."

i figured that out but the rooms ? are you asking to guess a random game or is it related to the bundle
liquidsnakehpks: i figured that out but the rooms ? are you asking to guess a random game or is it related to the bundle
Random games.

EDIT: I'll give it 24 hours, and then I'll start posting answers at random times if no one gets it.