It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

johnki: Yeah, it's been way past 10 minutes. I'm assuming someone's got it by now?
Might just be, I still get "code used"

EDIT: I know, wpegg can make another one and send it to me, and I can test it to see if the code for that game works :P
Post edited August 19, 2012 by te_lanus
te_lanus: Might just be, I still get "code used"
I'd just like to know what it was that's apparently so awesome...
this is so funny :P

somebody took it already, or cancelled again?
Post edited August 19, 2012 by keeveek
te_lanus: Might just be, I still get "code used"

EDIT: I know, wpegg can make another one and send it to me, and I can test it to see if the code for that game works :P
Why that is a brilliant idea! But you know, one test is not enough to be assured something works... Therefore, I submit myself as a humble test subject as well to confirm that it works all the time. ;D
keeveek: this is so funny :P

No clue, and will we ever really know if nobody comes forward claiming it? :P
Post edited August 19, 2012 by ThomasGoG
ThomasGoG: No clue, and will we ever really no if nobody comes forward claiming it? :P
wpegg will know, and I hope he'll inform us ;-)

Ermm...uhh...well...you see...they said it was awesome so I had to check...

Go figure I'd already have it, and that I'd have bought it because it went on sale for an awesome price, and I didn't think I'd see it any lower...
ThomasGoG: No clue, and will we ever really no if nobody comes forward claiming it? :P
keeveek: wpegg will know, and I hope he'll inform us ;-)
Still unclaimed.
keeveek: wpegg will know, and I hope he'll inform us ;-)
Ah... Good point. Till then, I must keep hammering my enter key!
johnki: snip
haha, the one ninja gift that nobody wants :D

Who would have thought :D
Post edited August 19, 2012 by keeveek

johnki: Ermm...uhh...well...you see...they said it was awesome so I had to check...

Go figure I'd already have it, and that I'd have bought it because it went on sale for an awesome price, and I didn't think I'd see it any lower...
D'OH!
johnki: snip
keeveek: haha, the one ninja gift that nobody wants :D

There is at least 2 of us that's trying, and not succeeding at it. but could be a bug like Wpegg says
wpegg: I'm guessing there is a bug for this game. From posts so far, only those who own it can redeem it. I'll check up with GOG and get back to you.
keeveek: haha, the one ninja gift that nobody wants :D

te_lanus: There is at least 2 of us that's trying, and not succeeding at it. but could be a bug like Wpegg says
wpegg: I'm guessing there is a bug for this game. From posts so far, only those who own it can redeem it. I'll check up with GOG and get back to you.
te_lanus:
The redeem page does actually have a bug. I redeemed several games today, and all of them said "1.3 GB" size. One of them was Duke Nukem, who doesn't even have 30MB :P
Amazing how the possibility of getting a free game keeps me doing something as boring as clicking enter over and over, and doing nothing else besides listening to Metallica. ...Because when there is a free game, Nothing Else Matters.
ThomasGoG: Amazing how the possibility of getting a free game keeps me doing something as boring as clicking enter over and over, and doing nothing else besides listening to Metallica. ...Because when there is a free game, Nothing Else Matters.
nicely quoted :) +1
I'm trying too ... What's the free game anyway ? :-p