It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ThomasGoG: guy who invented hot pockets!
You mean Breanne Linse?
Azrael360: Nooooooooooooo! Again! Again I missed another giveaway for Armored Princess!! >_<
I will have to buy this thing... -_-
benderz: Check your PM :-)
Holy ****! Man, you're my hero! THANK YOU!
I really wanted this game, but I was short in money. +1 to you...! Oh, WTH, +1 to everybody! :D
ThomasGoG: guy who invented hot pockets!
Trid: You mean Breanne Linse?
I was actually expecting you to plug the Trine coupon. Did someone grab it now? Just curious. I already own Trine.
Post edited August 14, 2012 by niniendowarrior
Trid: You mean Breanne Linse?
niniendowarrior: I was actually expecting you to plug the Trine coupon. Did someone grab it now? Just curious. I already own Trine.
Not rly. Sometimes there is no1 for that, and next day there are like few ppl for 1 cuppon (but many ppl own Trine and there was summer seal). :) The next one will be for Trine 2 Collector -75%. Ah, and sometimes i fell like i'm killing this topic with just disscount :(

BTW: The best thing about Ninja giveaway is that i should be in bed like 2-3h ago, and i'm still here :)
Post edited August 14, 2012 by Trid
high rated
I have 1 last code for - Death To spies & Death To Spies: Moment of Truth, which i will place in here, with no rubbish, when i have had a cigarette - I am only notifying you, because I am damn sure there is a bot around tonight.
Ian: I have 1 last code for - Death To spies & Death To Spies: Moment of Truth, which i will place in here, with no rubbish, when i have had a cigarette - I am only notifying you, because I am damn sure there is a bot around tonight.
Good luck to whoever gets them! I have been greedy enough for one day, lol. (That, and they are both free to Gamefly members... :P ) Thanks again for your insane generosity!
Yep, good luck, i was hoping for UFO: Afterlight all the time, now I can finally go sleep ^^
Ian: I have 1 last code for - Death To spies & Death To Spies: Moment of Truth, which i will place in here, with no rubbish, when i have had a cigarette - I am only notifying you, because I am damn sure there is a bot around tonight.
Don't have it but i won Kings Bounty that why i don't want win it. But i'm giving you now +1
Death To spies & Death To Spies: Moment of Truth are very good games! Get it if you like games like Metal Gear Solid or Splinter Cell, but Death to Spies is more realistic than both.

Thanks Ian, not for me because already have it :-)
I don't mind giving it a try. Seems kinda cool. First time I've heard of it.
benderz: Death To spies & Death To Spies: Moment of Truth are very good games! Get it if you like games like Metal Gear Solid or Splinter Cell, but Death to Spies is more realistic than both.

Love Splinter Cell so this seems like a cool game then!
Post edited August 14, 2012 by niniendowarrior
benderz: Death To spies & Death To Spies: Moment of Truth are very good games! Get it if you like games like Metal Gear Solid or Splinter Cell, but Death to Spies is more realistic than both.

I love Metal Gear Solid :D. I have metal gear solid 1, 2, 3 and 4 :D
high rated
Death To spies & Death To Spies: Moment of Truth

4JA8F

DXAP0

WZ7JB

goodnight all, stay safe :)

AlexHedgehog: I love Metal Gear Solid :D. I have metal gear solid 1, 2, 3 and 4 :D
I actually hate MGS. Played Twin Snakes on GC and MGS 1 on the PC and I wanted to kill myself. Splinter Cell is very good for me though.
AlexHedgehog: I love Metal Gear Solid :D. I have metal gear solid 1, 2, 3 and 4 :D
I have one thing to say... get Peace Walker. You will not regret it.

Even if you buy a PSP just for MGS Portable Ops and Peace Walker, it will be worth it.
Ian: Death To spies & Death To Spies: Moment of Truth

4JA8F

DXAP0

WZ7JB

goodnight all, stay safe :)
aaaah! Damn!