It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You know, I have not give away anything for a while, might as well join the fun. Steam key.
Attachments:
AFnord: You know, I have not give away anything for a while, might as well join the fun. Steam key.
Great job :P
AFnord: You know, I have not give away anything for a while, might as well join the fun. Steam key.
I will have a nightmare again ;/
*slow clap*
Thnx but didn't redeem it, i have taken an oath, never to play a commandos game ever again ;)
Hey, thank you for Commandos 3, redeem it :-)
Trid: I will have a nightmare again ;/
Because Commandos 3 is such a hard came, or because bucket man will haunt your mind?
AFnord: Because Commandos 3 is such a hard came, or because bucket man will haunt your mind?
Both :)
AFnord: Because Commandos 3 is such a hard came, or because bucket man will haunt your mind?
I think that guy was about to have a hard came....
TVs_Frank: I think that guy was about to have a hard came....
Dang, that was a fitting (but sadly unintentional) typo.
It's over 9000!
Cavalieroscuro: Take this ninja XD
https://secure.gog.com/en/account/logout
JMich: You just gave me a very nasty idea, which I will use next time I have enough cash for a gog gift code. Thank you, and I'll be sure to direct all complaints to your post :P
I left that in clear so anyone can read before click :P
makr3la: It's over 9000!
No, it is now, however.
technically it is now... ;)
Nope now it's over 9001