It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavalieroscuro: Whait is it?
Trid: Unmechanical
You are lucky :(
Trid: Unmechanical
Cavalieroscuro: You are lucky :(
I'm suprised that i redeemed it because i had second thought (few sec :P) before clicking redeem. The funny thing was that i waited for World Rally.
Post edited August 10, 2012 by Trid
"This must be a gift." Why Yes GOG, yes it is!
OMG OMG OMG ILL EAT MYSELF......................
Already taken.Damn this is not real :l
What is it,by the way?And thanks,of course :)
Post edited August 10, 2012 by Cavalieroscuro
Aaaaargghhh!
Thanks for this :)

I'm the lucky, it was Alien Breed.
Sherlock Holmes GET
I think I know what's going on with this really fast redeeming codes. With new gifts system there is no more two-steps verification. I mean there is, but when you click the link and you see what the game you will redeem no one can take it from yourself. You can make second step (accept gift) even after a couple of seconds. And when you take those seconds everyone will see "already taken" :)
makr3la: I think I know what's going on with this really fast redeeming codes. With new gifts system there is no more two-steps verification. I mean there is, but when you click the link and you see what the game you will redeem no one can take it from yourself. You can make second step (accept gift) even after a couple of seconds. And when you take those seconds everyone will see "already taken" :)
That would explain a lot tbh cuz i rly taked my time with Unmechanical.
Then if you click cancel the code will be valid again? Or after some time?
Post edited August 10, 2012 by Trid
This is a used code! Don't click it! :P
Thief Gold!Thanks,I really want it!!
This is impossible -_-

edit: oh, Thief, well good thing I already have it.
Post edited August 10, 2012 by DProject
oh alien breed, too bad i missed it. Thanks for the giveaway.
Fastest man alive XD