It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: What's happening here people? ;p
Oh wait, misread that. It was a giveaway where we had to crack the code by figuring out what letters/numbers various images meant. Hard as nails.
Post edited July 30, 2012 by ThomasGoG
high rated
http://pastebin.com/8aWAffiZ
Wow, had to race to sign up for the site to claim something. Managed to grab Vectorman before they all poofed. Many thanks for your generosity!

Ah I had forgotten how HARD old action-platformers were.
Post edited July 30, 2012 by ThomasGoG
Wow, too late. Gamegate signup slowed me down :P +1
o/ got Shadow Dancer!! o/
and Ground Control.. the rest i didn't tried...
Thanks Gojays, love Shadow Dancer!
WireHead: Nice puzzle solving! Care to post the solution? I tried different combinations but no luck, so I gave up and decided to quit procrastinating and do the house chores that were waiting for me, but I was thinking on what I was doing wrong, the whole time! :)
Austrobogulator already answered your request, but here were a few that I was confused with:

Question mark - thought it was "Y" first, but after a couple failed attempts thought it might've been "R" for Riddle(r?)

Two to tango - put "2" there just because of how many people were there, changed it to L (Lambada) but that didn't work, switched it back after seeing it had to be a number

Inn - The one that gave me the most trouble; first put in H (Hotel, maybe?), then switched to I (Inn, so obviously I, right?); that didn't work, so went to N and poof, it was the last one I had to fix!

Edit - Redeemed Comix Zone, thanks GoJays!
Post edited July 30, 2012 by Garugo
Austrobogulator: Inn - N
This is what got me. I could brute force the number for #11 since I was pretty sure of the others, but this one I had wrong. I tried H(otel), S(leep Inn), and didn't think "I" would be it. Didn't think to stretch the sound to make "N"...
GoJays2025:
+1 to you, GoJays2025!
(I was too late to grab any, but that's OK!)
Post edited July 30, 2012 by adambiser
drxenija: Wow, too late. Gamegate signup slowed me down :P +1
You didn't have a GG account until NOW?!? 0.o
drxenija: Wow, too late. Gamegate signup slowed me down :P +1
GameRager: You didn't have a GG account until NOW?!? 0.o
Don't be too surprised, neither did I.
GameRager: You didn't have a GG account until NOW?!? 0.o
ThomasGoG: Don't be too surprised, neither did I.
B...but, it's part of the Ninja thread ninja requirements set, man!

Requirements:

1. Be able to read(Being able to read well is a plus.) english...yes, even broken english.
2. Have hands(or have access to someone who does.)....for typing codes, copy/pasting them, writing thank yous, etc.
3. Have accounts at all the major services that employ gift codes for which you want to try redeeming codes on in the future.(GG/Steam/GOG/etc.)
4. Be alive. (No skeletons, dammit....:P....)
5. Look good in all black clothing.
GameRager: B...but, it's part of the Ninja thread ninja requirements set, man!

Requirements:

1. Be able to read(Being able to read well is a plus.) english...yes, even broken english.
2. Have hands(or have access to someone who does.)....for typing codes, copy/pasting them, writing thank yous, etc.
3. Have accounts at all the major services that employ gift codes for which you want to try redeeming codes on in the future.(GG/Steam/GOG/etc.)
Well my undead, telepathic, not-looking-good in black self has failed these requirements badly.

I BRING SHAME UPON THE NINJA RACE!
GameRager: B...but, it's part of the Ninja thread ninja requirements set, man!

Requirements:

ThomasGoG: Well my undead, telepathic, not-looking-good in black self has failed these requirements badly.

I BRING SHAME UPON THE NINJA RACE!
One word: seppuku ;)
GameRager: One word: seppuku ;)
I fear you may be right. I would have liked to have seen Montana before I died...
GameRager: One word: seppuku ;)
ThomasGoG: I fear you may be right. I would have liked to have seen Montana before I died...
Montana? So you're saying you'd be happy to go on a JOURNEY(or TWO...;)....) before you die? ;)
ThomasGoG: I fear you may be right. I would have liked to have seen Montana before I died...
GameRager: Montana? So you're saying you'd be happy to go on a JOURNEY(or TWO...;)....) before you die? ;)
Actually it was a reference to the film version of The Hunt for Red October, but... I am never against taking one or two JOURNEYS. *Wink wink, nudge nudge*