It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll just leave these Trine 2 discounts here:
FE3DM-I6CFF-HHGL7
IK55D-G6AB7-VAWFA

note the first is for the CE
Ok, since this worked so well, let's try and see if there are any real adventure lovers left who actually haven't played this yet:

Cyberpunk Ninja Twins!

Same rules as above, quote this post and name the game to win a Steam code.
Post edited July 18, 2012 by Leroux
Leroux: Ok, since this worked so well, let's try and see if there are any real adventure lovers left who actually haven't played this yet:

Cyberpunk Ninja Twins!

Same rules as above, quote this post and name teh game to win a Steam code.
Gemini Rue
Leroux: Ok, since this worked so well, let's try and see if there are any real adventure lovers left who actually haven't played this yet:

Cyberpunk Ninja Twins!

Gemini Rue

Cyberpunk Ninja Twins!

Gemini Rue

ooops Super-ninja'd
Post edited July 18, 2012 by Stooner

Cyberpunk Ninja Twins!

Gemini Rue!

Cyberpunk Ninja Twins!

Rodzaju: Gemini Rue
Aaaand we have another winner! Just a moment while I fetch the code, PM will arrive soon.
Leroux: Aaaand we have another winner! Just a moment while I fetch the code, PM will arrive soon.
Rodzaju was faster.

Ah u edited before my post ;P
Post edited July 18, 2012 by Trid
Leroux: Aaaand we have another winner! Just a moment while I fetch the code, PM will arrive soon.
Trid: Rodzaju was faster.
Yeah, but Leroux likes you more!

;-}
Yeah, you're right. Sorry, how embarrassing. But since you claim to be an adventure lover, did you play Ben There Dan That & Time Gentlemen Please yet?
Leroux: Yeah, you're right. Sorry, how embarrassing. But since you claim to be an adventure lover, did you play Ben There Dan That & Time Gentlemen Please yet?
Nope
Since my post got buried, here are some discounts for you fellas and ladies.

Trine: NT7DW-MCRWT-66GFY
Trine: 004AX-22NVZ-0ZLKI

Also, I won a Shadowgrounds, but it never sent. D:
Post edited July 18, 2012 by ThomasGoG
Trine Discount Coupon 75%

P>?>S

?ENI7-ATYGF-J3Z4N

BTW: When i won Shadowground... i didn't got email with a code ;S That's what u call luck xD
Post edited July 18, 2012 by Trid
Checked spam?
Iin godzilion tries so far, I won nothing.
On scale from unlucky to Leprechaun, I probably managed to beat Bad Luck Brian today.
Leroux: But since you claim to be an adventure lover, did you play Ben There Dan That & Time Gentlemen Please yet?
Trid: Nope
Well, would you like to?

They might not look like much on first sight, they're not quite as philosophical as Gemini Rue and they're currently dirt cheap on Steam, but they're still freaking hilarious. Especially if you like the old LucasArts adventures and British humor, you willl love them. Just say the word if you're interested and you'll get them as a consolation prize, Trid!