It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

STEAM SUCKS! It feels appropriate...
Post edited July 15, 2012 by Licurg
Licurg: STEAM SUCKS! It feels appropriate...
I have steam. I feel dirty.
gameon: I have steam. I feel dirty.
Of course you feel dirty. DRM is the whore of the world, and Steam is it's filthy little vagina...
not the time to be posting a steam key then lol - kidding :)
gameon: I have steam. I feel dirty.
Licurg: Of course you feel dirty. DRM is the whore of the world, and Steam is it's filthy little vagina...
but i would touch, lick whatever that, but never setam however.
i666an: not the time to be posting a steam key then lol - kidding :)
If its free then its all ok, lol.
i666an: sorry I was playing the Qube demo, and its damn good lol - i can, i can't, i can, i ca.....oh fgs lmao

Of course we are interested in your comp lugum, thanks for your effort :)
couldnt have done it with other people's help :)
Licurg: Of course you feel dirty. DRM is the whore of the world, and Steam is it's filthy little vagina...
lugum: but i would touch, lick whatever that, but never setam however.
but you like deusra - i don't understand the difference between playing a game offline in steam or playing a game in desura which doesn't need to be running - seriously, I don't - please bear in mind how new i am to all this.

LOL gameon ^ :)
Post edited July 15, 2012 by i666an
lugum: but i would touch, lick whatever that, but never setam however.
i666an: but you like deusra - i don't understand the difference between playing a game offline in steam or playing a game in desura which doesn't need to be running - seriously, I don't - please bear in mind how new i am to all this.

well desura apparently even offer stand alone downloads to alot (though havent really checked) with desura i trust i can always keep playing the games, with steam i dont.
i666an: but you like deusra - i don't understand the difference between playing a game offline in steam or playing a game in desura which doesn't need to be running - seriously, I don't - please bear in mind how new i am to all this.

lugum: well desura apparently even offer stand alone downloads to alot (though havent really checked) with desura i trust i can always keep playing the games, with steam i dont.
yes they do offer downloads for some of the games (like the dev bundle), and I respect your point about trust.
Just finished Project Freedom.

Well, lack of funding gets quite obvious at some points. For. near the end of the game, when you get your ship upgraded, highest danger comes from collisions not enemy guns. Cinematic is quite short and mostly reused renders from the game. But for the price - I had ~5 hours of fun, save for the one mission I retried 10 times.
I'd been resisting getting Steam for ages, but was finally broken by that Star Wars bundle.

DAT STAR WARS BUNDLE.

I don't find it to be a pain or a bother at all, I'm just going to hope they don't kill my account within the next few years, because my current laptop isn't beefy enough to run Force Unleashed. (Not at all surprised, of course)

Completely off topic, yet somehow on topic at the same time. :D
IronStar: Just finished Project Freedom.

Well, lack of funding gets quite obvious at some points. For. near the end of the game, when you get your ship upgraded, highest danger comes from collisions not enemy guns. Cinematic is quite short and mostly reused renders from the game. But for the price - I had ~5 hours of fun, save for the one mission I retried 10 times.
This is a nice title (i have retail version) In some regions it is known as "Starmageddon 2" and in fact it is a early game of Techland (in that time under city interactive flag). Some level's - specially - the first encounter with aliens can be pain in ass if u don't selected some upg on prev mission's.
RaiderZ Closed Beta + Respecialization Pack
Key:ACP68-L8Z-62SH

Activation here: https://register.perfectworld.com/raiderz_splash
spinefarm: RaiderZ Closed Beta + Respecialization Pack
Key:ACP68-L8Z-62SH

Activation here: https://register.perfectworld.com/raiderz_splash
not redeemed - thank you for your generosity :) +1